Subaru WRX STI / WRX STI Limited 2013, QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Front Brake Pads by Wagner®. Include Installation Hardware Kit. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are engineered to restore your vehicle to original equipment braking performance and designed to follow OE specs.
- OE-matched friction formulations and configurations for reliable, like-new braking performance and maximum durability
- Designed, tested and certified in the USA by Wagner’s OE Engineers
- 100% OE post-curing process ensures optimum friction performance throughout the life of the pad
- Application-specific shims minimize noise causing vibration
- Chamfers and slots for efficient noise control
- Asbestos-free friction material
- Installation hardware kits included where applicable
- Comes with OE-style lubricant
- Backed by 1 year/12,000 miles warranty on non-commercial applications
QuickStop Brake Pads are developed by Wagner’s OE engineers and certified in the USA to guarantee reliable factory-like braking performance. These brake pads are constructed using OE friction compounds and configurations and feature shims, chamfers, slots, and wear sensors that match original equipment to make sure they are consistent with OE standards. These parts have application-specific shims for improved NVH (Noise, Vibration, and Harshness) control as well as specially designed chamfers and slots that effectively reduce noise. The QuickStop Brake Pads are 100% OE post-cured to provide even friction performance throughout their service life. OE-style lubricant included; hardware kits included where applicable.25.12Brand: Wagner Part Number: ZX1001A UPC: 008536601739 This part is compatible with 17 vehicle(s)
Wagner, a brand of the Federal-Mogul Corporation, is recognized in the automotive industry as one of the leaders in developing and manufacturing Global Friction OE & Aftermarket products. It carries premium brake parts that deliver original equipment fit, form, and dependability and exceed stock brake components in performance and durability. The company continually sets new standards by providing the latest innovations in braking technologies, such as proprietary Low-Copper Formulation, advanced Integrally Molded Insulator technology, and more. Wagner is a winner of the Automotive News PACE (Premier Automotive Suppliers' Contributions to Excellence) Award, the premier automotive industry award honoring technological innovations.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)