BMW X1 2013-2015, EURO™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads provide the confident control and responsive performance intended by European car manufacturers. EURO brake pads are created to fit precisely on each vehicle and are designed specifically to provide excellent stopping power while extending rotor life and virtually eliminating brake dust.
- European braking performance with enhanced pedal feel
- Friction formula specially designed for European vehicles
- Ultimate upgrade for OE semi-metallic and low-metallic brake pads
- Manufactured with the same materials, engineering, quality standards and advanced technologies used on Akebono OE ceramic brake pads
- Definitive control of noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Require no break-in period
- Ultra-low dusting for cleaner wheels and tires
- Extremely rotor friendly for longer rotor life
- Fade resistant
- Made by the largest ceramic brake pad manufacturer in the world with more than 80 years of brake design expertise
- Sold as a set for two wheels
- Proudly made in the USA
Owners of European vehicles have a passion for performance. They drive their vehicles hard, enjoying handling that depends heavily on good brakes. Unfortunately, good braking performance has often been accompanied by noise, vibration, reduced pad and rotor wear, and unsightly brake dust. Now, thanks to Akebono EURO brake pads, with a ceramic friction formulation specifically designed for European vehicles, owners of these cars can now keep their wheels virtually free from dust and enjoy longer pad and rotor life, while experiencing the quiet, smooth European stopping power they expect.
To provide NVH control (control of noise, vibration, and hardness), scientifically engineered chamfers and slots are included, where applicable. Precision-fit shims are also incorporated into the design to eliminate noise and deliver ultra-quiet braking performance. Each pad contains about 20 raw materials per formulation to handle a broad range of conditions. The innovative Ceramic Technology produces high resistance to fade and virtually eliminate dusting. You will experience more consistent and smooth braking power over a variety of driving conditions, including panic stops. Designed to fit with precision, EURO Ultra-Premium brake pads are remarkably sensitive to every unique wheel architecture. This ensures rotor compatibility resulting in longer rotor life.
Founded in Japan in 1929, Akebono Brake Corporation is a key resource for both OEMs and the automotive aftermarket all around the globe. In the1980's, the company gained the leading position in the brake market in North America. Today it is the number one brake manufacturer in the world. The corporation operates manufacturing plants in Tennessee, Kentucky, and South Carolina. To provide consistent performance for comfort and confident control behind the wheel, every part by Akebono is backed by one of the most comprehensive Research and Development technical centers in the country and driven by customer satisfaction.