BMW 7-Series Turbocharged 2011-2014, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads are cold and maintains it without fade even under the hottest operating temperatures. Best suited for higher horsepower cars at the fastest level of street driving, track use, and drifting.
- Designed to provide an optimum combination of street and racetrack performance
- Unique composition allows high braking friction when brakes are cold
- Features a cold friction rating of 0.5
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are yellow powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built in noise-reducing shims
- Provides equivalent performance to GG-rated brake pads
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
- 6 month/10,000 mile manufacturer warranty against premature pad wear under normal driving conditions
EBC Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads deliver fade-free performance on the racetrack, effective grip during street racing and drifting, and comfortable, easy-to-use operation under normal driving conditions. From the Swedish Camaro Cup to Mazda MX5 Miata competitions to SCCA challenges, Yellowstuff Racing Series pads are favored by drivers across a wide range of racing cup events that require the use of stock OEM brake caliper systems. Why? The more exotic aramid fiber construction of Yellowstuff pads is known for its ability to maintain easy controllability and high grip levels at any temperature while also resisting heat buildup and brake fade under severe conditions. EBC conceived the Yellowstuff 4000 line for lighter Japanese vehicles as well as heavier, high-horsepower sedans typically found travelling German autobahns at triple-digit velocities.
If you’re installing Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads with new brake rotors, you’ll find down the road when the time comes to replace the pads again, rotors will still be usable enough to last through another set of brake pads. And if you are installing EBC pads without replacing rotors, pre-chamfered pad edges will mate perfectly against the grooves and lips that normally form on the rotor surfaces, so the meat of the pad makes contact against the rotor center where it counts. These pads also feature a red top layer coating designed to scour glaze and hot spots off worn brake rotors during the break-in process. As it does that, the coating also serves to provide a higher level of grip to counteract low friction levels that exist before bedding is complete. Built-in shims ensure any high-frequency vibration is absorbed rather than transferred as squealing noise, even under the most extreme weather conditions. EBC backs their replacement brake pads with a 6-month or 10,000 mile warranty against premature wear under normal driving conditions.105.79 210.62
Brand: EBC Brakes Part Numbers:
Founded and based in the United Kingdom, EBC Brakes is a premiere producer of brake components for passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, and even scooters. EBC brake pads and rotors are preferred by fleet operators of emergency vehicles, livery cabs, and by discerning racers all over the world for the effective grip, superior lifespan, resistance to heat buildup, and proper fit they deliver. From the company president down to every employee, EBC strongly believes that brake components that are truly superior must be constructed from the most effective materials and also offer the lowest environmental impact possible. Likewise, EBC will never put their name on any products that cut corners in development, quality control, or are manufactured using sweatshop working conditions where human rights are not valued. When you want the best, most responsible brake components that meet or exceed OEM specification without dealer OEM markup, EBC Brakes is the only name you need to know.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)