2012 Toyota Venza Billet Grilles
- E&G Classics® - Chrome Heavy Mesh Grille Kit Toyota Venza 2012, Chrome Heavy Mesh Grille Kit by E&G Classics®, 2 Pieces. The complete kit includes main and bumper grille. This grille is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence...Our price: $429.00$429.00 20% OFF
- E&G Classics® - Black Ice Heavy Mesh Grille Kit Toyota Venza 2012, Black Ice Heavy Mesh Grille Kit by E&G Classics®, 2 Pieces. The Black Ice style is a hallmark style for E&G. The complete kit, with upper and lower grille, gives your car a completed, and completely new look that kits it apart...Our price: $488.00$488.00 20% OFF
- RI® - Chrome Grille InsertToyota Venza 2012, Chrome ABS Grille Insert by RI®, 2 Pieces. Set includes Main Grille and Bumper Grille. Whether you want to conceal a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille overlay will...Our price: $210.12$210.12 20% OFF
- APG® - Chrome Mesh Bumper GrilleToyota Venza 2012, Chrome Stainless Steel Mesh Bumper Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific for...Our price: $158.23$158.23 20% OFF
- Bully® - Chrome Billet GrilleToyota Venza 2012, Chrome Billet Grille by Bully®. Bully bolt-on billet grilles are attractive, stylish and really make your vehicle stand out. Machined from T-6 billet aluminum and polished to a mirror like finish to give your vehicle, truck and...Our price: $157.16 - $305.57$157.16 20% OFF
- RI® - Chrome Main Grille OverlayToyota Venza 2012, Chrome ABS Main Grille Overlay by RI®. Whether you want to conceal a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille overlay will look great. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to...Our price: $136.58$136.58 20% OFF
Posted by Ernest Q.
"The quality of the grille assemblies was excellent. Installation was quick and simple with the only issue being the reuse of Toyota push-pins. I replaced the two center main push pins with SS bolts/nuts to improve rigidity. The new grille definitely improves the appearance of the vehicle."
Posted by Lawrence L.
"It installed easily, but I had to replace the bottom center fastener (plastic). I used a steel screw with a nut. It fits good and looks good. I am happy with the purchase."