2012 Subaru WRX Performance Parts
- AUTO REPAIR
- AUTO BODY
- 2012 Subaru WRX Air Intake Systems
- 2012 Subaru WRX Exhaust Systems
- 2012 Subaru WRX Performance Chips
- 2012 Subaru WRX Brakes
- 2012 Subaru WRX Suspension Systems
- 2012 Subaru WRX Performance Cooling
- 2012 Subaru WRX Fuel Delivery
- 2012 Subaru WRX Ignition Systems
- 2012 Subaru WRX Engine Components
- 2012 Subaru WRX Fuel Systems
- 2012 Subaru WRX Transmission & Drivetrain
- Racing Gear & Equipment Racing Gear
- The quickest way to add performanceOne of the easiest performance upgrades you can do to your vehicle.
- It's all about the excitementProven performance. The ultimate fusion of sound & power. Head-turning style.
- Performance born on the racetrackKSport brings you the ultimate in performance and driving confidence.
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2012 Subaru WRX with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2012 Subaru WRX that has been waiting to be released!
- Air SuspensionSprings, Shocks & Switches
- Brake CalipersDisc Brake Calipers & Repair Kits
- Brake KitsHigh Performance & Racing Kits
- Brake PadsBrake Pads, Pad Sets, Pad Shims
- Brake RotorsBrake Discs & Rotors, Rotor Shims
- Exhaust PipesHeader, Down & Crossover Pipes
- Exhaust TipsChrome & Stainless Tips, Tail Pipes
- HeadersManifold Gaskets, Studs & Nuts
- Lowering KitsBody Drop Kits
- MufflersMufflers, Resonators, Tail Pipes
- Shocks & StrutsShock Absorbers & Assemblies
- Spark PlugsIndividual Plugs & Plug Sets
- Sway BarsSway Bar Bushings & End Links
- Throttle BodiesThrottle Body Kits & Components
I felt the difference as soon as I pushed my brake pedal. I have had them on for about 3 weeks on my 2012 Subaru WRX and they're great. Look good, brake better than OEM, and don't create dust. I love them so far.