2012 Kia Sedona Chrome Accessories
- SAA® - Pillar Post TrimKia Sedona 2012, Pillar Posts by SAA®, 4 Pieces. Spice up your vehicle's appearance with chrome-style SAA Pillar Posts. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $56.86$56.86 20% OFF
- B&I® - Pillar PostsKia Sedona 2012, Pillar Posts by B&I®, 6 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in brilliant chrome...Our price: $51.49 - $77.24$51.49 20% OFF
- Dawn® - Chrome Bodyside MoldingsKia Sedona 2012, Lower Chrome Bodyside Moldings by Dawn®. Underline the exquisite lines of your vehicle and protect its sides from the unsightly dings and scratches with the shiny chrome Bodyside Molding offered by Dawn. Designed for a quick DIY...Our price: $149.65$149.65 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.39$13.39 20% OFF
- Replace® - Door HandleKia Sedona 2012, Door Handle by Replace®. Door handles can rust, pit, and wear from age and use, the return spring can break and cause the handle to flop around, and if there’s a problem with the handle mount or the linkage connection, the...Our price: $32.96$32.96 20% OFF
Posted by Travis M.
"This took my car to a whole new level...everyone noticed!"
Posted by Kenneth C.
"Very nice product, but be sure you get it in place the first time, because if you have to pull it off, it will leave bumps in part."
Posted by Kenneth C.
"Product was nice and the fit was great. Added a nice classy touch to the vehicle."
Posted by Michael C.
"These were the perfect chrome touch to complete my car. They're actually pretty subtle, but make the tail lights seem huge... Love 'em."
Posted by Dale A.
"Got wood dash kit; it fit just right, and I ordered more for exterior of the car as well."