2012 Cadillac CTS TPMS Sensors
- Oro-Tek™ - TPMS SensorCadillac CTS 2012, TPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the electronics....Our price: $51.50$51.50 20% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS SensorCadillac CTS 2012, TPMS Sensor by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 10394110, 12768826, 15123145, 15202272, 15254101. If you need to replace a failed TPMS sensor, this product is the way to go. Thanks to its unique...Our price: $59.55$59.55 20% OFF
- Sunpro® - Universal TPMS KitUniversal TPMS Kit by Sunpro®. It's typically designed for either the vehicles without factory TPMS or for trailers. This complete TPMS kit is designed to monitor in real-time both tire pressure or tire temperatures on all four wheels...Our price: $166.10$166.10 20% OFF
- Dorman® - Multi-Fit TPMS Programmer ToolUniversal Multi-Fit TPMS Programmer Tool by Dorman®. Dorman’s Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programmer is engineered from high-quality materials for a long service life. It is required for programming the Multi-Fit...Our price: $259.34 - $353.36$259.34 20% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Sensor Installation ToolUniversal TPMS Sensor Installation Tool by Dorman®. Dorman’s Installation Tools are durably designed to provide the proper torque for Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) hardware installation. Each tool provides the required torque settings...Our price: $10.73 - $138.92$10.73 20% OFF
Posted by Robert P.
"I changed the wheels and tires on my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro that required different tpms sensor because the OEM tpms would not work. The technician installed the sensor from CARiD without any problems, and it worked great. The price is great. "
Posted by Vinay T.
Posted by Anthony S.
"This product was extremely easy to install. I replaced my old one because it had broken, and I just put it on my rim inflated the tires to exact PSI and within 10 minutes my flat tire light went away."
Posted by Jeffery S.
"TPMS for a 2009 Ford Edge works flawlessly. Great product. Severely over charged for shipping. But still a good value. "
Posted by Bernie C.
"Working perfect for half the price from the dealership!"