2011 Subaru WRX Ignition Parts
- Denso® - Iridium Power™ Spark PlugSubaru WRX 2011, Iridium Power™ Spark Plug by Denso®, 1 Piece, Gap 0.044 Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you...Our price: $11.91$11.9120% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Double Platinum Spark PlugSubaru WRX 2458 CC 2011, Double Platinum Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. Gap: .044. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides...Our price: $8.88$8.8820% OFF
- NGK® - Spark PlugSubaru WRX 2011, Spark Plug by NGK®, 1 Piece. With a solid copper core, triple-gasket sealing, corrosion resistant plating, cold-rolled threads, and corrugated ribs, these products provide a powerful spark for reliable performance, while...Our price: $11.01 - $15.65$11.0120% OFF
- Champion® - Iridium Spark Plug SetSubaru WRX 2011, Iridium Spark Plug Set by Champion®, 4 Piece Set, Gap: 0.032. Built using more than 30 years' experience in manufacturing iridium spark plugs, these Champion products offer maximum performance. With a fine-wire iridium center...Our price: $34.12$34.1220% OFF
- Autolite® - Spark Plug SetSubaru WRX EJ255 Engine / EJ257 Engine 2011, Spark Plug Set by Autolite®, 4 Piece Set, Gap: 0.03. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The...Our price: $31.24 - $34.40$31.2420% OFF
- Denso® - Primary Ignition WireSubaru WRX 2011, Primary Ignition Wire - COP Boots by Denso®. The 7 and 8mm ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests...Our price: $54.49$54.4920% OFF
- Genuine® - Knock SensorSubaru WRX 2011, Knock Sensor by Genuine®. Note: Located: Under Intake Manifold. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before...Our price: $138.41$138.4120% OFF
Posted by Milton David S.
"I received my coils and was able to put them in. Only to find that one of the coils that was sent was not good. I have to admit that the service was great. I sent the information, and a replacement was sent to me. I will be doing more buying at this site. "
Posted by Jabbar C.
"Great product for the price. Simple installation, and performance is exceptional."
Posted by Collin M.
"This part is the right part for the 2003 MINI cooper I installed in. However, from first glance when installing using original hardware to install it, you immediately find that the mounting bolts from the OEM part do not fit. After a bit of a search I was able to find the right bolts and get it on. "
Posted by Juan O.
"I'm very impressed with the service, quality and price received. Months ago my car had a problem and a mechanic told me he changed the ignition coil, you don't want to know a much, he charged me for the part. A few week ago has same problem and I found my part in CARiD. This price is around 70% less that my mechanic charged me for the piece (also he installed used part). I found all I expected in CARiD."
Posted by John B.
"Bought this sensor for my 2009 Charger. Free shipping, fast delivery. Installation was pretty easy! Great product for low money. Thank you CariD for a great service. Will order in the future."