2011 GMC Terrain Brake Pads
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsGMC Terrain 2011, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps control noise and premature...Our price: $39.41 - $56.71$39.41 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsGMC Terrain 2.4L / 3.0L 2011, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic...Our price: $38.72 - $68.75$38.72 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake PadsGMC Terrain 2011, Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake Pads by EBC®. These replacement pads upgrade the stopping power of your pickup or SUV when large off-road tires, towing needs, or stretch limo applications put higher demands on...Our price: $101.73 - $226.56$101.73 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsGMC Terrain 2011, Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement disc brake pads is engineered with organic compounds in place of metallic ones to give 4x4s better performance in areas where brake components get...Our price: $70.90 - $226.56$70.90 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Rear Brake PadsGMC Terrain 2011, Ceramix Rear Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of replacement rear brake pads designed for aggressive street driving. A unique composite blend of ceramic and metallic pad materials results in the lower dust and longer...Our price: $38.39$38.39 20% OFF
"It was worth the investment and definitely better than the original brakes. I have 22" rims on my pick-up truck and I carry tools in the bed at all times. I feel more confident in braking, now that I put them on."
"Baer makes some of the best quality brakes on the market. I recently installed AlumaSport brake system with 1-piece slotted and cross-drilled rotors. Results are excellent. I'm driving with comfort and feel my car no matter the situation. Great price, easy installation and high quality combined with fast shipping are the reasons to choose Baer Brakes. I highly recommend."
"The brakes are a huge change from the originals; smooth, solid and powerful stopping ability, couldn't be more pleased. The shop that did the installation of the product said that it's a great fit and finish, and was easy to install. Living in the mountains and towing a trailer as I do, it was a good decision to make the change. Thanks!"