2010 Kia Forte TPMS Sensors
- Oro-Tek™ - TPMS SensorKia Forte 2010, TPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the electronics. Because...Our price: $51.50$51.5020% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS SensorKia Forte 2010, TPMS Sensor by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 529332M000. If you need to replace a failed TPMS sensor, this product is the way to go. Thanks to its unique two-piece design, you can replace the...Our price: $69.07$69.0720% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Service KitKia Forte 2010, TPMS Service Kit with Siemens TG1C Sensor by Dorman®. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each...Our price: $7.96$7.9620% OFF
- Sunpro® - Universal TPMS KitUniversal TPMS Kit by Sunpro®. It's typically designed for either the vehicles without factory TPMS or for trailers. This complete TPMS kit is designed to monitor in real-time both tire pressure or tire temperatures on all four wheels...Our price: $166.10$166.1020% OFF
- Dorman® - Multi-Fit TPMS Programmer ToolUniversal Multi-Fit TPMS Programmer Tool by Dorman®. Dorman’s Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programmer is engineered from high-quality materials for a long service life. It is required for programming the Multi-Fit...Our price: $252.13 - $343.54$252.1320% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Sensor Installation ToolUniversal TPMS Sensor Installation Tool by Dorman®. Dorman’s Installation Tools are durably designed to provide the proper torque for Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) hardware installation. Each tool provides the required torque settings...Our price: $10.19 - $131.82$10.1920% OFF
Posted by Robert P.
"I changed the wheels and tires on my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro that required different tpms sensor because the OEM tpms would not work. The technician installed the sensor from CARiD without any problems, and it worked great. The price is great. "
Posted by Vinay T.
Posted by Islam I.
"TPMS sensors are excellent, and the wheels are great and look very nice; I have one comment which is the free installation kit: I received it with the wheels, but there were 2 items missing which are the hub rings (if needed) and spacers (if needed)."
Posted by Charles B. J.
"I bought four (4) extra TPMS sensor's for my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport from CARiD.com. I shopped around and they by far, gave me the best price. They were of very good Quality and very quick shipping. I have two different sets of wheel and tires for my Jeep and got tired of having to switch the factory sensor's around each time I switched my set of tires. They also worked right away with the electronics of my Jeep. Thank You, CARiD.com!"
Posted by Bo W.
"Great buy for my snow tires. Easy to install. Recommended."