2010 Ford Fusion Ignition Systems
- E3® - Spark PlugFord Fusion 2010, Spark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...Our price: $6.13$6.1320% OFF
- Pulstar® - PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugFord Fusion 2010, PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response...Our price: $14.95 - $89.70$14.9520% OFF
- Bosch® - Platinum+4 Spark PlugFord Fusion 3 Engine VIN code 2010, Platinum+4 Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Gap: Preset. Ignite your engine's performance with Platinum+4 which gives you the best in platinum performance. Platinum+4 features four yttrium-enhanced ground...Our price: $6.36$6.3620% OFF
- Bosch® - OE Fine Wire Spark PlugFord Fusion 2010, OE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original equipment...Our price: $4.38 - $8.30$4.3820% OFF
- Accel® - Super CoilFord Fusion 2010, Super Coil by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver 10-15 percent more energy than...Our price: $71.39 - $379.28$71.3920% OFF
- Karlyn STI® - Direct Ignition CoilFord Fusion 2010, Direct Ignition Coil by Karlyn STI®. STI; Direct Ignition Coil Unit.Our price: $23.34 - $82.43$23.3420% OFF
- Mallory® - Ignition Control ModuleFord Fusion S / SE / SEL / Sport 2010, Ignition Control Module by Mallory®. Firestorm ignition ushers in a whole new era in performance ignitions. The Firestorm module provides an output to the ignition coil to fire the plugs, of course, but...Our price: $850.74 - $879.34$850.7420% OFF
- Bosch® - Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark PlugFord Fusion 3 Engine VIN code 2010, Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark Plug by Bosch®. Set of 4. Gap: Preset. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive...Our price: $9.02$9.0220% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire ToolUniversal High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire Tool by Taylor Cable®. Taylor has all those hard-to-find tools for assembling spark plug wires, whether it’s conventional 8mm wire or the monster 10.4 mm wire. If you only do this...Our price: $17.04$17.0420% OFF
Posted by Chris G.
"Mice or some other living creatures decided to eat my plug wires. I was in a rush and bought another product that wasn't up to pair to Taylor. I have been using Taylor wires on my Corvette and have been very happy with the product as well as customer support. For your information, these wires are for my 6-cylinder truck."
Posted by Edgardo G.
"Easy to install, and man, my mpg shot way up!"
Posted by Jerome W.
"The Accel coils are good looking, high-quality parts that make my engine run smoothly and the acceleration is quick and responsive. I am very pleased with this product."
Posted by Richard F.
"I installed all 6 in my Ranger and took out the 80,000 mile factory spark plugs, and now there is a huge difference in performance and power. I noticed how much smoother it runs and the gain in throttle response. These are excellent! Money well spent!"
Posted by Frederick D.
"These spark plugs are awesome, I love them! I was a little hesitant about the spark plugs at first, but I decided to buy them anyway. I am very glad I did, and I highly recommend them for the F150 owners!"