2010 Ford Fusion Ignition Parts
- Denso® - Spark PlugFord Fusion 2010, Spark Plug by Denso®, 1 Piece. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $4.31 - $11.91$4.3120% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Spark PlugFord Fusion 2010, Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to erosion...Our price: $6.47 - $12.16$6.4720% OFF
- NGK® - Spark PlugFord Fusion 2010, Spark Plug by NGK®, 1 Piece. With a solid copper core, triple-gasket sealing, corrosion resistant plating, cold-rolled threads, and corrugated ribs, these products provide a powerful spark for reliable performance, while...Our price: $3.56 - $15.65$3.5620% OFF
- Champion® - Spark Plug SetFord Fusion 2010, Spark Plug Set by Champion®, 4 Piece Set. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OE standards and specifications, these spark plugs by Champion ensure fast engine start-up and smooth acceleration. The products are made of...Our price: $30.07 - $31.86$30.0720% OFF
- Autolite® - Spark Plug SetFord Fusion 2010, Spark Plug Set by Autolite®, 4 Piece Set. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The products are made of premium materials...Our price: $17.94 - $34.40$17.9420% OFF
- Delphi® - Ignition CoilFord Fusion 2010, Ignition Coil by Delphi®. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each...Our price: $80.73 - $85.25$80.7320% OFF
- Denso® - Direct Ignition CoilFord Fusion 2010, Direct Ignition Coil - Coil on Plug by Denso®. A leader in direct ignition technology, Denso developed the auto industry's first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world's...Our price: $82.66 - $85.70$82.6620% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Ignition CoilFord Fusion 2010, Ignition Coil by Motorcraft®. If you are looking for a quality ignition coil, Motorcraft has the perfect product for you. The patented steel used in the lamination stack ensures a consistent magnetic field needed to develop the...Our price: $76.08 - $108.27$76.0820% OFF
- Bosch® - Knock SensorFord Fusion 3.0L Automatic Transmission 2010, Knock Sensor by Bosch®. A knock sensor is vital for detecting engine pinging. Optimize your engine performance and prevent other engine components from damage by simply replacing your faulty knock...Our price: $32.65$32.6520% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Ignition Starter SwitchFord Fusion 2010, Ignition Starter Switch by Motorcraft®. If you need to replace a defective switch, Motorcraft has the right product for you. Designed specifically for your vehicle, Motorcraft switches meet all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle...Our price: $64.73$64.7320% OFF
- Bosch® - Direct Ignition Coil BootFord Fusion 2010, Direct Ignition Coil Boot by Bosch®. There's no need to buy the whole ignition coil if you need only the boot. Replace your defective ignition coil boots with Bosch direct ignition coil boots that are identical in fit and...Our price: $16.45 - $34.28$16.4520% OFF
- Denso® - Primary Ignition WireFord Fusion 2010, Primary Ignition Wire - COP Boots by Denso®. The 7 and 8mm ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests...Our price: $40.26 - $133.66$40.2620% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Ignition Lock CylinderFord Fusion 2010, Ignition Lock Cylinder by Motorcraft®. Motorcraft is the way to restore the performance of your vehicle. Designed specifically for your vehicle, Motorcraft products meet stringent Ford Motor Company standards and feature OEM...Our price: $115.15$115.1520% OFF
- Karlyn® - Direct Ignition CoilFord Fusion 2.5L 2010, Direct Ignition Coil by Karlyn®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and...Our price: $74.18$74.1820% OFF
Posted by Milton David S.
"I received my coils and was able to put them in. Only to find that one of the coils that was sent was not good. I have to admit that the service was great. I sent the information, and a replacement was sent to me. I will be doing more buying at this site. "
Posted by Collin M.
"This part is the right part for the 2003 MINI cooper I installed in. However, from first glance when installing using original hardware to install it, you immediately find that the mounting bolts from the OEM part do not fit. After a bit of a search I was able to find the right bolts and get it on. "
Posted by Juan O.
"I'm very impressed with the service, quality and price received. Months ago my car had a problem and a mechanic told me he changed the ignition coil, you don't want to know a much, he charged me for the part. A few week ago has same problem and I found my part in CARiD. This price is around 70% less that my mechanic charged me for the piece (also he installed used part). I found all I expected in CARiD."
Posted by John B.
"Bought this sensor for my 2009 Charger. Free shipping, fast delivery. Installation was pretty easy! Great product for low money. Thank you CariD for a great service. Will order in the future."
Posted by Dr A V I.
"Product quality is no doubt good, but what's more important is CARiD team's efforts to develop faith in customer. I don't know CARiDs office or office bearers but ordered online blindly (Bombay, India). It's my luck my faith was maintained by CARiD."