If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2009 Ford F-150 Performance Suspension
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitFord F-150 4.6L / 5.4L RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2009, Coilover Lowering Kit with 0"-3" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and...Front coilovers in all kits can be lowered manually by up to 3”Rear shock absorbers (if included) do not provide height or damping adjustment
$687.50from $550.00 - $1,440.00# 14426249
- Belltech® Front Pro Lowering KitFord F-150 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2009, Front Pro Lowering Kit with 2"-3" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement front coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and achieve...Set of coil springsRide height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces
- Belltech® Lowering KitFord F-150 2009, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers,...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles
$305.88from $244.70 - $759.10# 14426208
- ReadyLIFT® Mid Travel Off Road Lift KitFord F-150 2009, Powercoated Mid Travel Off Road Lift Kit for 3.0"-6.0" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Includes: (2) Boxed steel upper, lower control arms with 1.5" PFTE-lined uni-ball pivot bearings, aggressive cup angle which provide...Includes hardware and bushingsDirect replacement of OEM shock package
- ReadyLIFT® MLS Lift KitFord F-150 2009, MLS Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. The ReadyLIFT Off Road Suspension Series includes heavy-duty products for Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge, Toyota and Jeep JK Wranglers. The super strong Series 1 Uni-ball plate steel upper...Includes hardware and bushingsDirect replacement of OEM shock package
$143.69from $114.95 - $1,995.95# 54730176
- Belltech® Front Spring Distance KitFord F-150 4.6L / 5.4L 2009, Front Spring Distance Kit with 1" Front Body Lift by Belltech®. This is a set of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces designed to lift your vehicle. Use them underneath drop springs or OEM factory...Set of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces designed to lift your vehicleSpacer pieces mount underneath coil springs and are removable to restore natural ride height
- Superlift® Lift Kit Component BoxFord F-150 4.6L / 5.4L 2009, Lift Kit Component Box by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$229.31from $183.45 - $548.50# 60370218
- Superlift® Master™ Lift KitFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2009, Master™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$1,749.94from $1,399.95 - $1,491.95# 60370224
- Skyjacker® Front Aluminum Spacer Leveling KitFord F-150 2009, Front Aluminum Spacer Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Includes: Metal Spacers (2). Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Fabtech® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2009, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.
$1,644.68from $1,315.74 - $3,099.38# 13318188
- Rancho® Lift Kit-SuspensionFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2009, Lift Kit-Suspension by Rancho®. Primary Suspension System; Black; 4 in. Front/2.5 in. Rear Lift; Incl. Rear Leaf Spring Blocks; Knuckles; Subframe; Hardware Kits; Brackets; Spacers.
- Truxxx® Lift Kit-SuspensionFord F-150 2009, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®. Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift Front; 1 in. Lift Rear; Incl. Hardware.
- Tuff Country® Lift KitFord F-150 4WD 2009, Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram 2" to make the front level with...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$178.18from $142.54 - $569.03# 13613238
- Rancho® Suspension Strut/Coil Spring AssemblyFord F-150 2009, Suspension Strut/Coil Spring Assembly by Rancho®. QuickLIFT Quick-Strut; Compatible With myRIDE Wireless Controller.
- Superlift® Level-It™ Front Leveling KitFord F-150 4.6L / 5.4L 2009, Level-It™ Front Leveling Kit with 2" Body Lift by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Superlift® Level-It™ Front Lift KitFord F-150 4.6L / 5.4L 2009, Level-It™ Front Lift Kit by Superlift®. Includes: Strut Extension. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$112.44from $89.95 - $129.95# 14272471
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Leveling KitFord F-150 2009, ComfortRide™ Leveling Kit by Daystar®. Easy Install, with Hardware. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it is. Polyurethane construction ensures proper...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
$162.44from $129.95 - $149.95# 60083964
- ReadyLIFT® Custom Leveling KitFord F-150 2009, Custom Leveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1.5-2 hours. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 35" x 11.50". 5.5" Wheel Width with 9" Back Spacing Available after the Kit Installation. Lift...
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitFord F-150 2009, Front Leveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1.5-2 hours. 5" Wheel Width with 9" Back Spacing Available after the Kit Installation. Lift your truck’s front end for a new winch or plow, or simply level out its...
- Fabtech® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2009, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Fabtech®. Leveling Kit; 2 in. Lift; Frt; BltsOvrTopOfFactCOShk; RetnsFactRide; EasyInstall.
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 2009, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. LIFTmachine Coil Spring Front Lift/Leveling Kit; w/Adjustable Strut/Spring Plate; Install Time 2.3 Hours.
- Truxxx® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 2009, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Front Leveling Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Hardware.
- Revtek® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 FX2 / FX4 / Harley-Davidson Edition / King Ranch / Lariat / Lariat Limited / Platinum / STX / XL / XLT 2009, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Revtek®. 2 in. Leveling Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Spacers.
- Hellwig® Rear Air Spring KitFord F-150 2009, Rear Air Spring Kit by Hellwig®. This is an air spring helper kit designed to transfer weight off lifted leaf springs and maintain a higher-than-stock ride height. Comes with heavy gauge steel brackets finished in...Set of 2 air helper springs that mount on leaf springs above the axle and to the side of the vehicle frameAdds a combined total of 5,000 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to the rear of your truck
- Belltech® Street Performance Lift and Lowering Shocks and StrutsFord F-150 2009, Street Performance Lift and Lowering Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$119.75from $95.80 - $318.39# 54879412
- Skyjacker® Performance Strut Series Lift KitFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2009, Performance Strut Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you...
$348.11from $278.49 - $2,016.92# 17222071
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShocksFord F-150 2009, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
$116.24from $92.99 - $99.92# 54283171
- Skyjacker® Rear M95 Performance Monotube ShockFord F-150 4.6L / 5.4L 2009, Rear M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® Rear NITRO N8000 Series ShockFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2009, Rear NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® Rear HYDRO H7000 Series ShockFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2009, Rear HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShockFord F-150 2009, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Body Lift by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
$76.76from $61.41 - $92.53# 17164905
- Bilstein® 5100 Series ShockFord F-150 2009, 5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
$85.28from $68.22 - $101.94# 17173308
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsFord F-150 2009, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $318.00# 54879419
- ReadyLIFT® Fox 2.5 Factory Series Bypass Reservoir Front ShocksFord F-150 2009, Fox 2.5 Factory Series Bypass Reservoir Front Shocks for 4.0"-6.0" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. 2 per Pack. Designed for use with ReadyLlFT Multi-Llft System lift kits. The FOX 3.0 Factory Series Bypass,...Zinc-plated for long lasting finish2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Monroe® Reflex™ Shock and StrutFord F-150 2009, Reflex™ Shock and Strut by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
$55.05from $44.04 - $87.37# 17922186
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberFord F-150 2009, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $134.99# 14174113
- Rancho® Suspension Strut AssemblyFord F-150 2009, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®.
$161.24from $128.99 - $199.99# 14174125
- Hellwig® Pro Series Helper SpringsFord F-150 without Rear Air Conditioning 2009, Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2500 lbs. carrying capacity. Hammer Tone Powder Coat Finish. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs. Pro Series adds...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsPro Series creates the quietest ride by adding polyurethane cushioning blocks to eliminate rubbing noise between leaf ends
- Hellwig® EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper SpringsFord F-150 2009, EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2000 lbs. carrying capacity. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs that adds 2,000 pounds of load support to restore comfort and stability at the...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsAdds up to 2,000 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to the rear of your vehicle
- Air Lift® AirCell™ Front KitFord F-150 2009, AirCell™ Front Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two polyurethane cylinders that serve as secondary rear support springs to maintain ride height and prevent sag on vehicles which carry heavy loads. No adjustment...Set of two overload rear support springs crafted from microcellular polyurethanePrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsFord F-150 2009, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9819233
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsFord F-150 2009, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemFord F-150 2009, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed air...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® SlamAIR™ Rear KitFord F-150 2"-4" Lowered Trucks 2009, SlamAIR™ Rear Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two rear adjustable secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered from 2 to 4 inches. Together, they add up...Set of two adjustable secondary air support springsRestores up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity to vehicles that have lost suspension travel due to being lowered 2 to 4 inches
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemFord F-150 2009, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9803429
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemFord F-150 2009, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9807821
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitFord F-150 2009, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Brackets; Hardware.
$230.24from $184.19 - $395.80# 13327813
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitFord F-150 2009, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitFord F-150 2009, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®.
$340.83from $272.66 - $468.96# 13327808
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsFord F-150 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2009, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Diameter: 1". Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
- Hellwig® Sway BarFord F-150 2009, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$229.48from $183.58 - $219.91# 15603605
- ReadyLIFT® Series 1 Off Road Upper Control Arm KitFord F-150 2009, Series 1 Off Road Upper Control Arm Kit by ReadyLIFT®. 2 per Pack. Install Time: 0.5-1 hour. Includes: (2) tab and slot boxed plate steel design Upper Control Arms with 1" PFTE-Iined Uniball Pivot Bearings,...
- Fabtech® Control ArmFord F-150 2009, Control Arm by Fabtech®. Control Arm Kit; Incl. 0 - 6 in. Uniball Control Arms; Front and Rear Upper.
- Warrior® Torque ArmFord F-150 2009, Torque Arm by Warrior®. Torque Barz.
- Skyjacker® Softride Lift KitFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2009, Softride Lift KitRear by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$305.90from $244.72 - $274.66# 17216891
- Daystar® Polyurethane Sway Bar BushingsFord F-150 2009, Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your factory sway bar...Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar mounting areas to sharpen handling and steering performanceSet of replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
$26.25from $21.00 - $28.37# 4292555
- Firestone® Suspension Control Arm BumperFord F-150 2009, Suspension Control Arm Bumper by Firestone®. Work Rite Bump Stop; Rear; White; Single; OEM Number W277601258.
- Belltech® Driveline Alignment KitFord F-150 4.6L / 5.4L 2009, Driveline Alignment Kit 2 Degree by Belltech®. This is a set of steel spacer pieces that mount between the rear axle housing and leaf springs to reduce or eliminate the improper driveline angles that...Set of steel spacer pieces that mount between the rear axle housing and leaf springsReduces or eliminates improper driveline angles that result after a vehicle is lowered
- ProRYDE® Alignment Caster/Camber KitFord F-150 2009, Alignment Caster/Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Kit; Install Time 0.3 Hours; Front +1.0/-1.5.
- ReadyLIFT® Off Road Steering KitFord F-150 2009, Off Road Steering Kit by ReadyLIFT®. 2 per Pack. Install Time: 1-2 hours. Not for use with electric steering racks. 17-4 CNC Machined stainless steel inner clevis for maximum strength and zero steering play. Hard...
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16913916
- # 16610347
2009 Ford F-150 Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Better Than Factory!
2009 Ford F-150 | Posted by Francisco | (Chesterfield, VA)
Awesome, do not hesitate to buy. No matter what you drive, they are much more superior to stock. Replacing your stock ones before they turn to mush will save you money replacing suspension parts down the road!
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2009 Ford F-150 Models
- 2009 Ford F-150 FX4 Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Ford F-150 Flotillera Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Ford F-150 King Ranch Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Ford F-150 Lariat Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Ford F-150 Platinum Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Ford F-150 STX Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Ford F-150 XL Performance Suspension Parts
- 2009 Ford F-150 XLT Performance Suspension Parts