2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Spoiler
- Pure® Custom Style Rear Roof Spoiler
$167.00from $133.60 - $258.85Jeep Grand Cherokee 2008, Custom Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models....Custom designMade from Fiberglass# 941554
- T5i® Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoiler
$177.44from $141.95 - $258.85Jeep Grand Cherokee 2008, Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from...Custom style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass# 25998290
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear Spoiler
$122.38$97.90Universal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle# 26139469
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Peter AltremWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?
A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
Popular Popular Products
- Omix-Ada® Front Bumper Cover$315.94# 4648918
- # 16914644
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Spoiler Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee | Posted by Linda | (Shelbiana, KY)
Price was great.
1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Models
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Spoilers
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Spoilers
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Premium Spoilers
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Spoilers
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Spoilers
- Popular Searches
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trunk Lip Spoiler
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Accessories Store
- Best 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Amp Install Kit
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Side Fenders
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Touch Screen Head Unit
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clear Hood
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Under Dash Air Conditioning Kits