If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2008 Ford Ranger Performance Suspension
- Fabtech® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord Ranger RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2008, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.
$962.35from $769.88 - $1,612.27# 13322241
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitFord Ranger 2008, Front Leveling Kit with 2.25" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1-2 hours. Includes: (2) 2.25" adjustable lift front leveling torsion keys, (2) 0.5" front shock spacers. Max tire size available after the kit...
- Truxxx® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord Ranger 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2008, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Front Leveling Kit; 2-3 in. Lift; Incl. Hardware.
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShockFord Ranger for Towing Hauling 2008, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shock by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing Mount - 0.625" Bushing ID x 1.313" Bushing OAL. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.48"...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
$114.08from $91.26 - $91.28# 17914930
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShockFord Ranger for Towing Hauling 2008, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shock by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing Mount - 0.625" Bushing ID x 1.313" Bushing OAL. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.48" Sleeve ID...Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShocksFord Ranger 2008, 4600 Series Standard Shock by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
$76.76from $61.41 - $63.98# 17170404
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Standard ShocksFord Ranger XL / XLT RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) Coil 2008, 5100 Series Standard Shock by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
$85.28from $68.22 - $75.52# 17170407
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsFord Ranger 2008, Shocks and Struts for Stock Height by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $237.59# 42629420
- Monroe® Reflex™ ShockFord Ranger FX4 2008, Reflex™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Includes: Rubber Dust Shield. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
$41.71from $33.37 - $37.89# 17922274
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ Front ShockFord Ranger Front Torsion Bar Spring 2008, Gas-Magnum™ Front Shock by Monroe®, 1 Set. Length: 13.59" Compressed, 18.11" Extended with 4.52" Stroke. Upper Mount: Stem Mount - 2.375" Stem Length X 0.375"-16" Thread Pitch. Lower...Firm control without a harsh rideTwin-tube Design
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShockFord Ranger 2008, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
$26.31from $21.05 - $22.72# 17924122
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberFord Ranger 2008, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14175609
- Rancho® Suspension Strut AssemblyFord Ranger RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2008, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®. RS9000XL Series; Rear w/0 in. Lift/Drop.
- Hellwig® Pro Series Helper SpringsFord Ranger 2008, Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2500 lbs. carrying capacity. Hammer Tone Powder Coat Finish. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs. Pro Series adds polyurethane cushioning blocks (sold...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsPro Series creates the quietest ride by adding polyurethane cushioning blocks to eliminate rubbing noise between leaf ends
- Hellwig® Helper SpringsFord Ranger 2008, Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers medium-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs and restore comfort and stability to the rear of your...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsAvailable in multiple configurations that offer 500, 750, 1,000, 1,500, or 2,000 pounds of load support
$58.69from $46.95 - $145.40# 15601215
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsFord Ranger 2008, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9819770
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemFord Ranger 2008, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® RideCONTROLL™ Rear Air SpringsFord Ranger 2008, RideCONTROLL™ Rear Air Springs by Air Lift®. This is a set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf springs. Kit adds ride...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM leaf springsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemFord Ranger 2008, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9803549
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemFord Ranger 2008, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9808034
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitFord Ranger 2008, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Sport-Rite™; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Brackets; Air Helper Springs; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; Drilling Required; OEM Number W217602172.
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitFord Ranger 2008, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitFord Ranger 2008, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13328551
- Hellwig® Sway BarFord Ranger 2008, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$207.61from $166.09 - $171.62# 15603843
- Warrior® Torque ArmFord Ranger 2008, Torque Arm by Warrior®. Torque Barz.
- Tuff Country® Torsion Bar KeysFord Ranger 4WD 2008, Torsion Bar Keys with 1.5" Front Body Lift by Tuff Country®. Includes: Torsion Bar Keys, Rear View Mirror Hanger. Tuff Country's 4" Suspension Lift Kit for their upper control arm design kits. This hot new...No Drilling requiredKeep a factory ride
- Energy Suspension® Front Control Arm BushingsFord Ranger 2008, Front Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points in front independent suspension control arms. Resilient polyurethane offers greater...Set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points in front independent suspension control armsReduces play and slack in OEM factory control arm mount areas to restore proper suspension geometry for better handling and steering performance
- Energy Suspension® Front Sway Bar BushingsFord Ranger 2008, Front Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front sway bar...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar center bushings (designed for front applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementThis is a set of front bushings only, and does not include outer steel sleeves for mounting
$40.45from $32.36 - $33.40# 40023573
- Energy Suspension® Rear Leaf Spring BushingsFord Ranger FX4 / Sport / XL / XLT 2008, Rear Leaf Spring Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber bushings that have become degraded between your rear leaf springs and support shackles with Energy’s...Set of bushings for rear leaf spring applicationsHigh-density black polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Daystar® Polyurethane Sway Bar BushingsFord Ranger 2008, Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your factory sway bar...Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar mounting areas to sharpen handling and steering performanceSet of replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
$26.25from $21.00 - $28.37# 4293497
- ProRYDE® Alignment Caster/Camber KitFord Ranger 2008, Alignment Caster/Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Kit; Kit Corrects Camber And Caster Issues On Both Sides Of Vehicle; Front +/- 3.25.
- Energy Suspension® Front Tie Rod Dust BootsFord Ranger Sport / XL / XLT 2008, Front Round Style Tie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. 1.375" Base Dia., 0.590" Pin Opening Dia., 2 per Pack. This is a set of two round polyurethane dust boots designed to surround your...Set of 2 polyurethane dust boots designed to surround your front inner tie rods where they connect to the steering rackPrevents oil based contaminants and other unwanted corrosive grit from entering steering rack areas where excess wear can be caused
- KYB® MonoMax™ Shock AbsorberFord Ranger Excl. High Ryder Option 2008, MonoMax™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design,...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing
$63.89from $51.11 - $54.30# 17816386
- Mevotech® TTX Front Lower Ball JointFord Ranger RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2008, TTXFront Lower Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Use 2 per Car. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them...High Tensile Steel construction provides minimal deformation at extreme loading conditionsEasysnap locking – for secure locking and extreme strength protection
$38.09from $30.47 - $34.37# 19190140
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Shock AbsorberFord Ranger Excl. High Ryder Option 2008, Gas-a-Just™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control
$41.99from $33.59 - $39.16# 17810434
- KYB® Excel-G™ Shock AbsorberFord Ranger Excl. High Ryder Option 2008, Excel-G™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
$31.23from $24.98 - $29.31# 17803479
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ ShockFord Ranger 2008, OESpectrum™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged
$37.94from $30.35 - $34.60# 17911815
- Dorman® Control ArmFord Ranger 2008, Control Arm by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. With Ball Joint. With Bushings. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections
$39.84from $31.87 - $64.59# 33167784
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyFord Ranger 2008, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
$38.36from $30.69 - $75.54# 49531173
- Genuine® Control ArmFord Ranger RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2008, Control Arm by Genuine®. With Ball Joint & Bushings. Position: Front Left Upper. Note: With Standard Duty Coil Spring Suspension. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is...
- MOOG® Problem Solver™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyFord Ranger 2008, Problem Solver™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem solver...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
$64.23from $51.38 - $141.40# 21679051
- MOOG® R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyFord Ranger 2008, R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem solver ball...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
$46.20from $36.96 - $86.33# 21679057
- Mevotech® Control ArmFord Ranger 2008, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment
$18.03from $14.42 - $71.77# 19190157
- TRW® Control ArmFord Ranger 2008, Control Arm by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$85.03from $68.02 - $94.59# 52901950
- Unity® Control ArmFord Ranger 2008, Control Arm by Unity®. Control arms connect the vehicle frame to the steering knuckles or axle, and allow the up-and-down movement of the wheels. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of...Ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
$37.23from $29.78 - $29.88# 35905017
- Beck Arnley® Front Lower Ball JointFord Ranger RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2008, Front Lower Ball Joint by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
$27.76from $22.21 - $36.63# 36237546
- Falcon® Ball JointFord Ranger 2008, Ball Joint by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
$13.84from $11.07 - $31.10# 49531149
- First Equipment Quality® Ball JointFord Ranger 2008, Ball Joint by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Front Lower. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair,...
$45.45from $36.36 - $42.22# 8018290
- MOOG® Ball JointFord Ranger 2008, Ball Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
$31.79from $25.43 - $41.38# 21679046
- Mevotech® Ball JointFord Ranger 2008, Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
$20.35from $16.28 - $32.49# 19201193
- TRW® Ball JointFord Ranger 2008, Ball Joint by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$76.21from $60.97 - $95.99# 52901944
- Falcon® Alignment Caster/Camber KitFord Ranger 2008, Alignment Caster/Camber Kit by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Alignment Caster Camber Kit is made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. Alignment Caster Camber Kit meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
$13.21from $10.57 - $12.60# 49531116
- MOOG® Front Upper Alignment Camber KitFord Ranger 2008, Front Upper Alignment Camber Kit by MOOG®. Adjustment Range from -1-5/8 to 1-5/8 Degree. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- MOOG® Front Upper Alignment Caster / Camber KitFord Ranger 2008, Front Upper Alignment Caster / Camber Kit by MOOG®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # F5TZ3C203A. Adjustment Range from -1-1/4 to 1-1/4 Degree. Includes 2 Cams. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- Mevotech® Front Alignment Camber KitFord Ranger 2008, Front Alignment Camber Kit by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement
$14.18from $11.34 - $12.75# 19260748
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Front Shock Boot KitFord Ranger 2008, Strut-Mate™ Front Shock Boot Kit by Monroe®. 1 Set. The boot kit is designed to protect the strut piston rod from stones, mud, water, sand, and other abrasives providing longer service life for the strut. In...Protects the piston rod from corrosion, dirt, moisture and impact.Prolongs strut service life
- MOOG® Front Upper Coil Spring InsulatorFord Ranger 2008, Front Upper Coil Spring Insulator by MOOG®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # C9AZ5415B. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Bushing KitFord Ranger 2008, Front Stabilizer Bar Bushing Kit by Falcon®. Falcon Steering bushings are made with thermoplastic Elastomers for increased service life and optimum performance. Our thermoplastic bushings are made to withstand...Made with Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPV)Improved OE Design
- MOOG® Front Sway Bar Bushing KitFord Ranger 2008, Front to Frame Sway Bar Bushing Kit by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
- Beck Arnley® Sway Bar LinkFord Ranger 2008, Sway Bar Link by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
$23.99from $19.19 - $20.65# 35831574
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- 2008 Ford Ranger Models
- 2008 Ford Ranger Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2008 Ford Ranger FX4 Performance Suspension Parts
- 2008 Ford Ranger Limited Performance Suspension Parts
- 2008 Ford Ranger Sport Performance Suspension Parts
- 2008 Ford Ranger XL Performance Suspension Parts
- 2008 Ford Ranger XLT Performance Suspension Parts