2008 Ford Ranger Performance Suspension
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord Ranger 2008, Lift Kit-Suspension by Superlift®. Front/Rear Master Lift Kit; 2.75 in. Frt./0.75 in. Rear Lift; Incl. Front Kit Box w/Shock Brackets; Rear Coil Spacer.Our price: $957.85$957.8520% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - Front Leveling KitFord Ranger 4WD 2008, Front Leveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your truck’s front end for a new winch or plow, or simply level out its ride stance. Includes a pair of coil spring spacers, bumps stops and shock extensions. Construction of spacers...Our price: $149.95 - $229.95$149.9520% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShockFord Ranger For Towing and Hauling 2008, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shock by Monroe®. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing Mount - 0.625" Bushing ID x 1.313" Bushing OAL. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.48" Sleeve ID x 1.5" Sleeve OAL....Our price: $120.91 - $121.63$120.9120% OFF
- Monroe® - Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shock Ford Ranger RWD For Towing and Hauling 2008, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shock by Monroe®. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing Mount - 0.625" Bushing ID x 1.313" Bushing OAL. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.48" Sleeve ID x 1.5" Sleeve OAL....Our price: $78.40$78.4020% OFF
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series ShocksFord Ranger 2008, 4600 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: 46mm Monotube. Body Style: Standard. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride...Our price: $76.92 - $85.46$76.9220% OFF
- Bilstein® - 5100 Series ShocksFord Ranger RWD Coil 2008, 5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: 46mm Monotube. Body Style: Standard. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance,...Our price: $85.46 - $94.60$85.4620% OFF
- Belltech® - ShocksFord Ranger 2008, Shocks by Belltech®. Belltech offers great value with their Nitro Drop line of shock absorbers designed for OE ride comfort, and their Street Performance line designed for increased handling. Choose complete sets of 4, or select...Our price: $41.20 - $237.59$41.2020% OFF
- KYB® - MonoMax™ Series ShocksFord Ranger without High Ryder Option 2008, MonoMax™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Maximum control for trucks and SUVs – stronger, more durable truck shock.Our price: $76.57$76.5720% OFF
- Monroe® - Reflex™ ShocksFord Ranger FX4 2008, Reflex™ Shocks by Monroe®, Mono-Tube. Includes Rubber Dust Shield. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex...Our price: $47.58 - $54.02$47.5820% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ ShocksFord Ranger 2008, Sensa-Trac™ Shocks by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks, struts with PSD (Position Sensitive Damping)...Our price: $43.55 - $49.64$43.5520% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksFord Ranger 2008, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any vehicle...Our price: $24.77 - $26.73$24.7720% OFF
- Mevotech® - Front Lower TTX Ball JointFord Ranger RWD with Torsion Bar Suspension 2008, Front Lower TTX Ball Joint by Mevotech®, Use 2 per Car. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them and still deliver...Our price: $41.22$41.2220% OFF
- Hellwig® - Sway BarsFord Ranger 2008, Sway Bars by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response,...Our price: $208.76 - $215.71$208.7620% OFF
- Hellwig® - Pro Series Helper SpringsFord Ranger 2008, Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2500 lbs. carrying capacity. Hammer Tone Powder Coat Finish. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs. Pro Series adds polyurethane cushioning blocks (sold separately –...Our price: $274.69$274.6920% OFF
- Hellwig® - Medium Duty Helper SpringsFord Ranger without Composite Springs 2008, Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers medium-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs and restore comfort and stability to the...Our price: $59.02 - $103.02$59.0220% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Front Control Arm BushingsFord Ranger RWD 2008, Front Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points in front independent suspension control arms. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance...Our price: $61.34$61.3420% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Front Sway Bar BushingsFord Ranger 2008, Front Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front sway bar attaches to the...Our price: $38.13 - $39.17$38.1320% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Rear Leaf Spring BushingsFord Ranger 2008, Rear Leaf Spring Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber bushings that have become degraded between your rear leaf springs and support shackles with Energy’s Rear Leaf Spring Bushings kit. Durable...Our price: $47.46 - $48.74$47.4620% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Front Tie Rod Dust BootsFord Ranger 2008, Front Round Style Tie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®, 1.375" Base Dia., 0.590" Pin Opening Dia., 2 per Pack. This is a set of two round polyurethane dust boots designed to surround your front tie rods near their mounting...Our price: $3.41$3.4120% OFF
- Daystar® - Polyurethane Bushing KitsFord Ranger 2008, Polyurethane Bushing Kits by Daystar®. Daystar offers replacement polyurethane bushings for all components of your suspension that give you the benefits of OEM rubber construction without the disadvantages. A higher level of...Our price: $21.00 - $28.37$21.0020% OFF
- Air Lift® - Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring SpacerUniversal Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring Spacer by Air Lift®. Air Lift air spring spacers feature a height of 2 inches each, and their modular design allows one or multiple spacers to stack and achieve the exact amount of lift desired up to 6 inches....Our price: $32.95 - $74.50$32.9520% OFF
- Daystar® - Polyurethane Air Bag CradleUniversal Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. For 4x4s with add-on air suspension systems, this is a set of two cradle pieces that sit underneath the air suspension bellow bags. They are purposely...Our price: $79.99$79.9920% OFF
- Air Lift® - Crafter PackagesUniversal Crafter Packages by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers manual and electronically-controlled air suspension system kits designed for custom fabricators that modify vehicle suspensions. Kits comes with everything needed to fit and operate a...Our price: $1,654.50 - $1,780.01$1,654.5020% OFF
- Air Lift® - Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2 gallons up to 12...Our price: $85.97 - $152.81$85.9720% OFF
- Air Lift® - 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large air tanks fast,...Our price: $178.95 - $419.95$178.9520% OFF
- Air Lift® - Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of any Air Lift...Our price: $775.00 - $1,375.00$775.0020% OFF
- Air Lift® - SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemFord Ranger 2008, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride height. Available...Our price: $391.50 - $699.99$391.5020% OFF
- Air Lift® - Wireless Control SystemFord Ranger 2008, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal Inflation kit...Our price: $350.00 - $499.99$350.0020% OFF
- Air Lift® - LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsFord Ranger 2008, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go. Adjustment of your...Our price: $212.43 - $394.99$212.4320% OFF
- Air Lift® - QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemFord Ranger 2008, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed air for faster...Our price: $490.00$490.0020% OFF
- Air Lift® - RideCONTROLL™ Rear Air SpringsFord Ranger 2008, RideCONTROLL™ Rear Air Springs by Air Lift®. This is a set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf springs. Kit adds ride comfort and...Our price: $284.39$284.3920% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.3220% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.9920% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.7320% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
- Daystar® - Tie Rod and Ball Joint BootUniversal Tie Rod and Ball Joint Boot by Daystar®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods and ball joints with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer...Our price: $3.11 - $9.99$3.1120% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsUniversal Billet Sway Bar Brackets by Hotchkis®. This is a set of two heavy-duty aluminum sway bar mounting brackets designed to provide a higher level of strength with more sophisticated brushed metal looks to match. Anodized finish offers high...Our price: $100.89 - $131.17$100.8920% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.93$2.3720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.5720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient polyurethane offers...Our price: $14.97 - $23.23$14.9720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to deterioration from road...Our price: $5.80 - $9.49$5.8020% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Tie Rod Dust BootsTie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer replacement boots for these...Our price: $19.79 - $57.30$19.7920% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Polyurethane Pad SetUniversal Polyurethane Pad Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater resistance to...Our price: $10.30 - $30.17$10.3020% OFF
- Daystar® - Sway Bar Bushing and BracketUniversal Sway Bar Bushing and Bracket by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket suspension manufacturers...Our price: $21.00 - $29.99$21.0020% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers. Polyurethane...Our price: $3.11 - $10.47$3.1120% OFF
- Lakewood® - Ladder Bar BushingsUniversal Ladder Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings, drag...Our price: $29.36$29.3620% OFF
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar BushingsUniversal Traction Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. Replacement for PN 20140, 21700, 21900, 21901, 20150, 20151, 20152. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better...Our price: $28.78$28.7820% OFF
- Daystar® - Stinger Bump StopsUniversal Stinger Bump Stops by Daystar®. Forget nitrogen-charged bump stops that leak - when you want the best level of off-roading suspension performance for your 4x4, Stinger Bump Stops can be adjusted easily to suit any needs. To provide...Our price: $109.95 - $209.95$109.9520% OFF
- Daystar® - Bump StopsUniversal Bump Stops by Daystar®. Bump Stops are a critical part of your vehicle's suspension - they prevent damaging over-compression and eliminate harsh bottoming of the suspension. Daystar's Bump Stops are designed and tested under the most...Our price: $7.32 - $57.84$7.3220% OFF
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar SnubbersUniversal Traction Bar Snubbers by Lakewood®, Set of 2. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings, drag...Our price: $20.15 - $27.18$20.1520% OFF
- Baer® - Wheel SpacerUniversal Wheel Spacer by Baer®. When you need to position your wheels further outward to clear brake components or to prevent larger tires from rubbing, Baer wheel spacers provide an OEM-quality fit without looseness or vibrations. Available in...Our price: $60.26 - $74.16$60.2620% OFF
- Mr. Gasket® - Wheel SpacersUniversal Wheel Spacers by Mr. Gasket®. Dress up your wheel from Mr. Gasket. Constructed from die-cast aluminum, wheel spacers provide the necessary clearance for custom wheel applications.Our price: $22.45 - $33.72$22.4520% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Zerk Fitting CapsUniversal Zerk Fitting Caps by Hotchkis®. Proper lubrication of polyurethane is critical to eliminate squeaking. By utilizing a waterproof, high temperature, high pressure, and highly adhesive silicone based grease SuperGrease will keep your...Our price: $6.92$6.9220% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0"Universal ADD-A-LEAF for single pin applications with 1.0" - 1.5" body lift by ReadyLIFT®. This universal auxiliary leaf spring will add between 3/4” and 1.5” ride height to the rear of your mid-sized pickup. For trucks with a center...Our price: $99.95$99.9520% OFF
- Fabtech® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord Ranger RWD 2008, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.Our price: $1,033.86 - $2,165.10$1,033.8620% OFF
- Truxxx® - Suspension Front Leveling KitFord Ranger 4WD 2008, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Front Leveling Kit; 2-3 in. Lift; Incl. Hardware.Our price: $183.34$183.3420% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Suspension Front Leveling KitFord Ranger 4WD 2008, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Tuff Country®. Torsion Key Leveling Kit; 1.5 in. Incl. Torsion Bar Keys; Rear View Mirror Hanger.Our price: $121.55$121.5520% OFF
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitFord Ranger 2008, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Sport-Rite™; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Brackets; Air Helper Springs; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; Drilling Required; OEM Number W217602172.Our price: $301.72$301.7220% OFF
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitFord Ranger 2008, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.Our price: $221.11$221.1120% OFF
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitFord Ranger 2008, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.Our price: $272.66 - $383.43$272.6620% OFF
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Derrick D.
"I just put the kit on my truck it was a easy install if you have the right tools I love the way it rids and looks its a cheap and very easy was to give your truck a new Look and fill! And you can run bigger tiers it give my truck a 4x4 look."
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."