2008 Chrysler Sebring Billet Grilles
- RI® - Chrome Grille InsertChrysler Sebring Base / LX / Touring 2008, Chrome ABS Grille Insert by RI®. Whether you want to conceal a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille overlay will look great. It’s an easy and...Our price: $112.20$112.20 20% OFF
- CCI® - Chrome Grille SkinChrysler Sebring Base / LX / Touring 2008, 1-Piece Chrome Grille Skin by CCI®. Enhance the style of the original OEM grille with CCI patented grille overlay. Vehicle-specific design ensures perfect fit. The snap-on grille is formed from ABS...Our price: $264.00$264.00 20% OFF
- APG® - Polished Billet Grille KitChrysler Sebring 2008, Polished Aluminum Billet Grille Kit by APG®. Includes: Main and Bumper Grille. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of aluminum for high durability. The...Our price: $111.17$111.17 20% OFF
- Bully® - Imposter Chrome Billet GrilleChrysler Sebring 2008, Imposter Chrome Billet Grille by Bully®. This high quality, triple chrome plated ABS plastic grille overlay is very easy to install. The high impact, triple chrome plated ABS plastic grille insert simply snaps into place!...Our price: $116.37$116.37 20% OFF
- RI® - Chrome Mesh Grille ReplacementChrysler Sebring Convertible 2008, Chrome ABS Mesh Grille Replacement by RI®. Whether you’re replacing a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille will look great. It’s an easy and...Our price: $214.20$214.20 20% OFF
Posted by Marcus J.
"It looks very good on my car, I just had a problem reading the instructions. I ask them to email me another 1 and they did. And I was able to put it on with no problem. Thanks for being helpful!"
Posted by Ed S.
"Looks great - just what I wanted. The only issue I had was the installation instructions were photo copies and extremely hard to see the pictures. The instruction were just OK. The product is very nice though."
Posted by David W. D.
"It took 15 min to take out factory grill, 45 min to install billet grill, and 30 min to adjust fit to the way I wanted it. Great installation. Looking at a grill for my other car (Chrysler 300)."
Posted by Alexis C.
"My car's grill was getting pretty ugly with what look like a detergent' stains on the color black side of the grill. I bought this product, which turn out to be an excellent product for my needs. Easy to put on and not to mention the beautiful upgrade that it did to my car's grill."