2007 Ford Escape TPMS Sensors
- Oro-Tek™ - TPMS SensorFord Escape 2007, TPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the electronics....Our price: $51.50$51.50 20% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS SensorFord Escape 2007, TPMS Sensor by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 6F2Z1A189A, 7L1Z1A189A, ZZC137140. If you need to replace a failed TPMS sensor, this product is the way to go. Thanks to its unique two-piece...Our price: $73.81$73.81 20% OFF
- Sunpro® - Universal TPMS KitUniversal TPMS Kit by Sunpro®. It's typically designed for either the vehicles without factory TPMS or for trailers. This complete TPMS kit is designed to monitor in real-time both tire pressure or tire temperatures on all four wheels...Our price: $166.10$166.10 20% OFF
- Dorman® - Multi-Fit TPMS Programmer ToolUniversal Multi-Fit TPMS Programmer Tool by Dorman®. Dorman’s Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programmer is engineered from high-quality materials for a long service life. It is required for programming the Multi-Fit...Our price: $259.34 - $353.36$259.34 20% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Sensor Installation ToolUniversal TPMS Sensor Installation Tool by Dorman®. Dorman’s Installation Tools are durably designed to provide the proper torque for Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) hardware installation. Each tool provides the required torque settings...Our price: $10.73 - $138.92$10.73 20% OFF
Posted by David S.
"Easy program. Works great."
Posted by Jeffery S.
"TPMS for a 2009 Ford Edge works flawlessly. Great product. Severely over charged for shipping. But still a good value. "
Posted by Bernie C.
"Working perfect for half the price from the dealership!"
Posted by David P.
"My wife drives a 2008 Ford Edge AWD. She travels for her job throughout the Pacific Northwest. Where we live, crossing mountain passes in the winter is inevitable. We bought a set of tires and wheels for winter driving but they didn't have the Ford TPMS. Last season the warning light for tire pressure was on all winter. I called the local Ford dealer, $184 per wheel. I found CARiD and bought 4 units for $199. About a $600 savings when you add in 8% tax. No warning light, they must be operating according to Ford requirements. These are not the band type, these are smaller and simpler. I highly recommend these TPMS units for older Fords. I will be looking to CARiD for parts in the future."
Posted by Kevin H.
"Programming didn't take a lot of time."