If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2007 Cadillac CTS Performance Suspension
1 - 60 of 6001 of 01
- KW Suspensions® V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitCadillac CTS 2007, V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.6"-1.8" Front and 1.0"-2.2" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Threaded Struts Adjust Front Axle Height. Springs and Dampers Adjust Rear Axle Height. For the expert...Set of 4 coilovers that allow rebound damper to be infinitely adjusted to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfortV3 Inox coilovers also allow shock absorber compression adjustment to be manually set to control driving dynamics
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover KitCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 560 lb/in (Front), 560 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: OEM Reuse (Front), Aluminum (Rear). This is a set of 4 coilovers...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and comfortable street driving in mindLower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel
- Belltech® Variant 1 Coilover Lowering KitCadillac CTS / CTS-V 4 Door 2007, Variant 1 Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.6"-1.8" Front and 1"-2.2" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. Variation 1 coilovers take the worry and guesswork out of adjusting the damper settings when you drop...Set of 4 coilovers that achieve the best balance between sport handling, comfort, and safetyDamper settings have been optimally pre-set by KW Engineers and are not adjustable
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Coil Spring Lowering KitCadillac CTS 2007, Pro-Kit Coil Spring Lowering Kit with 1.2" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: 4 Springs. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitCadillac CTS 2007, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Coil-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Air Helper Springs; Supports; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required; OEM Number W237604168.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitCadillac CTS 2007, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®.
$340.83from $272.66 - $476.73# 13325808
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitCadillac CTS-V without the EDC System 2007, Anti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premium, one-piece front and rear solid steel sway bars from ST Suspensions....Set of front and rear anti-roll sway barsEffectively decreases suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns
$190.76from $152.61 - $309.99# 51947293
- Suncore® Passive Suspension Conversion KitCadillac CTS 2007, Passive Suspension Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This is a Low Cost Alternative to OEM active electronic Shocks. This kit will convert your vehicle from Active Electronic Air Shocks to Passive Coil Over Gas Shocks....Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$264.61from $211.69 - $700.21# 53803786
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksCadillac CTS / CTS-V with FE1 Suspension 2007, Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control
$107.10from $85.68 - $99.21# 17814996
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ ShocksCadillac CTS / CTS-V with FE1 Soft Ride Suspension 2007, OESpectrum™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems....Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged
$117.85from $94.28 - $110.13# 17910391
- Sachs® Shock AbsorberCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Shock Absorber by Sachs®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your...
$198.95from $159.16 - $294.76# 8630856
- Unity® Front Bare StrutCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Front Bare Strut by Unity®. Complimenting our line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle.Offering now over 300 SKU’s covering over 3000 applicationsCovering ALL of the premium movers
- Dorman® Sway Bar KitCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Sway Bar Kit by Dorman®. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion, Dorman’s Suspension Stabilizer Bar offers top-notch...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeDorman-improved with high quality materials and a strong finish to resist corrosion in center or at ends of bar
- Dorman® Control ArmCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Cast Control Arm by Dorman®. With Ball Joint. Material: Aluminum. Pressed. With Threaded Ball Joint Stud. With Bushings. Pre-Greased. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections
$226.01from $180.81 - $188.68# 33164165
- Mevotech® Control ArmCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment
$83.83from $67.06 - $260.14# 38958817
- MOOG® Front Ball JointCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Front Ball Joint by MOOG®. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
$34.46from $27.57 - $33.13# 21655442
- Mevotech® Ball JointCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
$34.74from $27.79 - $27.96# 38958814
- Suncore® Air Compressor IsolatorCadillac CTS 2007, Air Compressor Isolator by Suncore®. Compressor Rubber Vibration Isolator kit absorbs the vibration from your air suspension compressor and gets Rid of The Vibration Noise. This Kit includes 3 New Rubber...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Rear Shock Boot KitCadillac CTS 2007, Strut-Mate™ Rear Shock Boot Kit by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. The boot kit is designed to protect the strut piston rod from stones, mud, water, sand, and other abrasives providing longer service life for the strut....Protects the piston rod from corrosion, dirt, moisture and impact.Prolongs strut service life
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Link KitCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Falcon steering sway bar links are designed to last longer than typical aftermarket sway bar links. Improvements made in the rubber on Bolt and...High strength steel boltsGuarantees good performance under high loads
- First Equipment Quality® Sway Bar Link KitCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Sway Bar Link Kit by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need...
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links
$30.96from $24.77 - $25.49# 38351547
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Sway Bar Component by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement
$27.58from $22.06 - $24.88# 38958822
- TRW® Sway Bar Link KitCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Sway Bar Link Kit by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your...
$76.06from $60.85 - $60.98# 52895190
- MOOG® R-Series™ Rear Upper Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, R-Series™ Rear Upper Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
- Falcon® Ball JointCadillac CTS / CTS-V 2007, Front Lower Ball Joint by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
- KW Suspensions® Hydraulic Individual Lift SystemUniversal Hydraulic Individual Lift System by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of 4 hydraulic cylinder units that mount between the spring perch and spring on KW coilovers. These expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear lift...Hydraulic lift cylinders (located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring) expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear vehicle liftAvailable in 4-wheel front and rear, or front-only applications
$4,499.99from $3,599.99 - $4,749.99# 11472927
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits
$968.75from $775.00 - $1,375.00# 7658376
- Energy Suspension® Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have,...Choose sets for bayonet end style, half- and full-sized bushings for hourglass style, straight eye, and large race sizesHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$2.88from $2.30 - $11.59# 10780517
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the middle section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frameKit provides parts for both left and right mid-section sway mounts
$18.16from $14.53 - $22.02# 10780556
- Energy Suspension® Polyurethane Pad SetUniversal Polyurethane Pad Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater...Set of 8 polyurethane pads for two leaf spring assembliesPads mount above and below both leaf spring ends to dampen vibration and squeaks
$12.50from $10.00 - $29.29# 10780498
- Lakewood® Ladder Bar BushingsUniversal Ladder Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Lakewood® Traction Bar BushingsUniversal Traction Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. Replacement for PN 20140, 21700, 21900, 21901, 20150, 20151, 20152. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life,...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Daystar® Bump StopsUniversal Bump Stops by Daystar®. Bump Stops are a critical part of your vehicle's suspension - they prevent damaging over-compression and eliminate harsh bottoming of the suspension. Daystar's Bump Stops are designed and tested...High Impact Polyurethane provide high levels of cushioning strength and will function without degrading or cracking in extreme temperaturesIncreased Strength Compared to Stock Rubber Bump Stops
$9.15from $7.32 - $57.84# 60083736
- Energy Suspension® Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient...Set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbersPrevent metal-on-metal contact and damage when the end of suspension travel is reached
$4.34from $3.47 - $9.22# 10780758
- Lakewood® Traction Bar SnubbersUniversal Traction Bar Snubbers by Lakewood®, Set of 2. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
$24.45from $19.56 - $26.39# 12203648
- Daystar® Polyurethane Air Bag CradleUniversal Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. 2 per Pack, Fits Most 6" Bellow Style Air Bags. Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. For 4x4s with add-on air suspension systems, this is a set of two cradle pieces that sit...Set of two cradle pieces that mount underneath suspension air springsAir spring lower cradles mount to your truck’s lower suspension rather than above the leaf spring, allowing more space in between for greater wheel travel
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems
$223.69from $178.95 - $419.95# 7611197
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate
$88.06from $70.45 - $125.22# 7611053
- Daystar® Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Includes: Mounting Rings. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with...Set of two snap on cover pieces designed to protect front or rear shocks from dents and damageCan also be used to effectively protect steering stabilizers
$18.74from $14.99 - $26.99# 60083870
- Daystar® Shock Reservoir IsolatorsUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolators by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. This is a purpose-built set of two polyurethane mounts that provide superior vibration dampening for add-on nitrogen containers designed to boost performance of...Set of two vibration dampener bushings custom designed for add-on shock absorber reservoir tanksPolyurethane construction provides superior strength and shock dampening
$10.46from $8.37 - $12.99# 60083881
- Daystar® Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock BootUniversal Shock Therapy™ Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorber from internal damage due to permeation from grit and corrosive grime with this polyurethane sleeve that mounts...Contains 1 outer boot for 1 shock absorberPolyurethane construction matches the flexibility of rubber with greater resistance to breakdown by oily contaminants, corrosive salt, or rock hits
$3.41from $2.73 - $12.50# 60083764
- Energy Suspension® Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient...Set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber reservoirs and shocks for off-road applicationsHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$7.68from $6.14 - $7.68# 10780487
- Rugged Ridge® Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance...Engineered and trail tested exclusively for JeepsOver 3000 products
- Energy Suspension® End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to...Set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting pointsGrommet sets are available with or without zinc-coated steel washers
$7.04from $5.63 - $9.21# 10780770
- Daystar® Sway Bar Bushings and BracketsUniversal Sway Bar Bushings and Brackets by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket...Sway Bar BushingSpecially Formulated Polyurethane Materials
$26.25from $21.00 - $29.99# 60083894
- Energy Suspension® Tie Rod Dust BootsTie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer replacement...Set of replacement polyurethane protective dust boots for your vehicle’s front steering tie rodsBoots are sold in multiple package amount, sizes, and colors
$24.01from $19.21 - $48.63# 10780670
- Daystar® Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers....Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement and strengthDesigned in a shape that can be used inside some end links and shock absorber mounting eyes
$5.20from $4.16 - $12.50# 60083851
- Daystar® LubricantLubricant by Daystar®. While competitors offer analog quality lubricant, Daystar brings lubricating grease into the digital age with synthetic lubricant made from silicone and Teflon. Lubrathane is purpose built to provide the best...3-ounce replacement tube for Daystar Poly Lube Grease GunSynthetic blend of silicone and Teflon leaves thin film of lubrication on all bushing areas rather than running off surfaces like natural lubricant does
$5.20from $4.16 - $19.95# 60083821
- Energy Suspension® Formula 5 PrelubeFormula 5 Prelube by Energy Suspension®. Prelube lubricant is designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle. Once applied, the prelube forms a tough, durable,...Forms a tough, durable, chemical resistant film that will properly lubricate bushings and metal components for a lifetime of useDesigned to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle
$3.30from $2.64 - $56.29# 10780741
- Fox® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Fox®. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid 1 Gallon. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and...
- Hotchkis® Super GreaseCadillac CTS 2007, Super Grease by Hotchkis®. 14 OZ. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel...One 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittingsFormulated to properly maintain greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension
- Motul USA® 300 Tech Grease Case300 Tech Grease Case by Motul USA®. Tech Grease 300 7 oz. Tube. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It is...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid 1 Gallon. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid 16 oz. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and ARCA...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid Case/4-Gal. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid Case/12-16 oz. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR...
- Fox® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Fox®. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid 1 Quart. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and...
- Kendall® L-427 Grease Tube 14 ozL-427 Grease Tube 14 oz by Kendall®. Kendall L-427 Super Blue Grease is a high-quality, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment operating under...
- Motul USA® 300 Tech Grease Case300 Tech Grease Case by Motul USA®. Tech Grease 300 Case 24-7 oz. Tubes. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It...
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16914641
- # 16070468
- Autolite® Spark Plugfrom $4.30 - $9.98# 22426083
- 2007 Cadillac CTS Models
- 2007 Cadillac CTS Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2007 Cadillac CTS V Performance Suspension Parts