2006 Toyota Yaris Spoilers
1 - 11 of 11 results
- Remin® Factory Style Rear SpoilerToyota Yaris 4 Door 2006, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by Remin®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the...High-performance OEM styleImproves aerodynamics and fuel mileage$157.06 - $206.66
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Lip SpoilerToyota Yaris 2 Door 2006, Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler by Pure®. Get factory performance looks with the Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler. This spoiler's proven design will complement your car's styling lines. It's sized and shaped...Factory high performance designMade from Fiberglass$132.26 - $256.26
- Pure® Custom Style Rear Roof SpoilerToyota Yaris 2 Door 2006, Custom Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models....Custom designMade from Fiberglass$132.26 - $256.26
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerToyota Yaris 2006, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Factory style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass$132.26 - $248.00
- JKS® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerToyota Yaris 2006, Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by JKS®. Add a subtle look of performance to your car with this Custom Style Rear Roof Spoiler. Its low profile design provides just the right amount of performance style...High-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$97.54 - $221.54
- Beat-Sonic® 3 Series Super White Shark Fin AntennaToyota Yaris 2006, 3 Series Super White Shark Fin Antenna by Beat-Sonic®. Focused on innovation and quality, Beat-Sonic is sure to enhance your driving experience. You will definitely enjoy every minute behind the wheel!Helical coil antenna to directly connect to antenna base using M5/M6 screw3M Double-sided tape used to easily secure shark fin antenna$104.00
- Seibon® GT-Style Carbon Fiber SpoilerUniversal GT-Style Wing Carbon Fiber Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$612.00 - $901.00
- Duraflex® Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $179.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Extreme Dimensions® NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Extreme Dimensions®. 3 Pieces. Dimensions are: 57" tip to tip, 8" height. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its appearance will draw everyone's attention and it will add...$239.00
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
- TomTom® USB Car Charger$13.62
2006 Toyota Yaris Spoilers Reviews
Average rating: 4.4 - 3 reviews
3.8 of 5
2011 Toyota Yaris / Posted by Stephen (Apo, AE) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes12 people found this review helpful.
- Related 2006 Toyota Yaris Pages
- 2006 Toyota Yaris Models
- 2006 Toyota Yaris CE Spoilers
- 2006 Toyota Yaris Core Spoilers
- 2006 Toyota Yaris LE Spoilers
- 2006 Toyota Yaris Premium Spoilers
- 2006 Toyota Yaris RS Spoilers
- Popular Searches