2006 Toyota Corolla Sway Bars
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsUniversal Billet Sway Bar Brackets by Hotchkis®. This is a set of two heavy-duty aluminum sway bar mounting brackets designed to provide a higher level of strength with more sophisticated brushed metal looks to match. Anodized finish offers high...Our price: $99.95 - $127.99$99.95 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient polyurethane offers greater...Our price: $13.83 - $20.97$13.83 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to deterioration from road...Our price: $1.76 - $8.77$1.76 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Sway Bar Bushing and BracketUniversal Sway Bar Bushing and Bracket by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket suspension manufacturers...Our price: $21.00 - $29.99$21.00 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers. Polyurethane construction...Our price: $3.11 - $10.47$3.11 20% OFF
"It was very easy to install and had fun doing it too. Great product!"
"The lift went on easy and looks great!"
"I was skeptical about putting this on my Tundra, it just seemed to easy. The lift was simple to install, I would recommend this to anyone wanting more ground clearance, but not a full 6". I like how it looks and it rides really nice."
"A friend and I put this on my 2013 Tundra, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Instructions could use some help, but since my friend had put one on before, we did fine. Well worth the money!"
"I did not install them on my Toyota Tacoma so i do not know how hard that was. they did give two inches of lift and i have had not problems from them. Thank you."