The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2006 Nissan Titan Body Kits
- VIS Racing® Outlaw 1 Style Front BumperNissan Titan 2 / 4 Door 2006, Outlaw 1 Style Fiberglass Front Bumper by VIS Racing®. This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction
- Street Scene® Front Bumper CoverNissan Titan 2006, Front Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts...Retains original bumper integrityAward-winning design
- AIT Racing® SMO Style Front Bumper Chin SpoilerNissan Titan LE / SE / XE 2006, SMO Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Chin Spoiler by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.Great qualityImpressive design
- Duraflex® Off Road Bulge Front FendersNissan Titan 2006, Off Road Bulge Front Fenders by Duraflex®. 4". Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible.
- Street Scene® Fender Flares SetNissan Titan 2006, Fender Flares by Street Scene®. Get extra protection against kicked-up filth and road debris. The accessories are made of the highest grade material to ensure the utmost performance and provide a one-of-a-kind...Boost your vehicle’s factory styleKeep the wheels from flinging mud and dirt up
- RI® Rivet / Bolt Style Smooth ABS Fender FlaresNissan Titan 2006, Rivet / Bolt Style Smooth ABS Fender Flares by RI®, 4 Pieces. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. They install easily with 3M™ double-sided tape, so...Manufactured from high impact ABS plasticEasy to install
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ FlaresNissan Titan 2006, Extend-A-Fender™ Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos
$274.99from $219.99 - $429.99# 7596092
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style™ Fender FlaresNissan Titan 2006, Pocket Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for....Add a rugged, bolt-on look with no drilling requiredExtended tire coverage to reflect road debris
$312.49from $249.99 - $499.99# 7598251
- EGR® Bolt-On Style Fender FlaresNissan Titan 2006, Bolt-On Style Fender Flares by EGR®. Height 6", Tire Coverage 2". To dress your SUV or truck with a strong masculine look and make a distinctive personal statement, go with these great add-ons offered at a more...Installation using clips and existing factory holesProtect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filth
$279.18from $223.34 - $436.42# 46153614
- EGR® Rugged Black Fender FlaresNissan Titan 2006, Rugged Black Fender Flares by EGR®. Height 6", Tire Coverage 2". If you're tired being one of those many vehicles that are hard to distinguish from each other, it's high time you ordered and installed these...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd a stylish finishing touch to its overall appearance
$254.65from $203.72 - $387.82# 12745067
- Street Scene® Roll PanNissan Titan 2006, Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of your rear...Provides a smooth, stylish look to your truckFeatures solid construction
- AIT Racing® SMO Style Roll PanNissan Titan LE / SE / XE 2006, SMO Style Fiberglass Roll Pan by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.Great qualityImpressive design
- IPCW® Fiberglass Roll Pan with License Plate PocketNissan Titan 2006, Fiberglass Roll Pan with License Plate Pocket by IPCW®. If you've ever thought of modifying your truck, it is the accessory to invest in. Give your vehicle a smooth, clean, customized look with this top-quality...Makes the back of your truck look uniqueStrong construction to last
- RI® Custom Style Black Fiberglass Fender FlaresNissan Titan 2006, Custom Style Black Fiberglass Fender Flares by RI®, 4 Pieces. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The bright chrome finish will enhance your vehicle’s...Manufactured from high impact ABS plasticEasy to install
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
- Dawn® Custom Style Truck SpoilerUniversal Custom Style Truck Spoiler by Dawn®. Give the back of your car a high performance look with this Custom Style Rear Spoiler. This spoiler will complement your car's natural lines while clearly conveying the image of speed....Custom high performance styleMade from ABS plastic
$260.94from $208.75 - $292.25# 23173226
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 11593160
- # 18996704
- # 30177408
- 2006 Nissan Titan Models
- 2006 Nissan Titan LE Body Kits
- 2006 Nissan Titan SE Body Kits
- 2006 Nissan Titan XE Body Kits