The grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that...
2006 Mercedes CLS Class Custom Grilles
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- Tiarra® Chrome Luxury Mesh Grille KitMercedes CLS Class 2006, Chrome Luxury Mesh Grille Kit by Tiarra®. This beautiful grille kit includes: Main grille with pre-installed original grille shell, lower bumper grille, hood cowl grille and Tiarra logo trunk badge. All...Completely replaces your factory grille on most applicationsMade from T304 Stainless Steel$2,890.00
- RI® Silver Billet GrilleMercedes CLS Class W219 2006, Silver Billet Main Grille by RI®. Whether you’re replacing a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille will look great. It’s an easy and...Manufactured from high impact plasticAvailable in Triple Chrome or Black finish$303.45
- RaceMesh® Standard Weave Mesh GrilleMercedes CLS500 2006, Standard Weave Mesh Grille by RaceMesh®. Take your vehicle from ordinary to extraordinary with the help of this product. This grille is constructed from premium stainless steel wire mesh weave for stunning...Made from premium stainless steel wire mesh weave; not stamped, expanded, or weldedIncludes new OE parts, pre-fabricated with RaceMesh of color choice$174.00 - $264.00
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlWhat is the Best Finish for a Grille?
Say that you want a black grille. What is right for you? The advice is to go for grille surfaces in durable materials and to stay away from finishes that are overly sensitive to chemicals that are common in the automotive world. ABS plastic, chrome and stainless steel – polished or chromed, are always safe bets. If you choose a painted grille, make sure that the...
If you’re shopping for a different grille for your car or truck, you’ve probably come across terms like “replacement”, “insert”, and “overlay”, and wondered what they mean. As the name implies, an overlay grille installs over your existing grille. The insert grille replaces the main part of your existing grille, it “inserts” into the grille...
Popular Popular Products
- MBRP® Mirror Polished Exhaust Stack$159.99 - $274.99
2006 Mercedes CLS Class Custom Grilles Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2012 Mercedes CLS Class | Posted by Clint | (Shepherd, MT)
My lovely Mercedes looks great with this one! The high quality of the material and the perfect shine of the finish turned my car into a real show-stopper!!! Thank you guys very, very much!
1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2006 Mercedes CLS Class Models
- 2006 Mercedes CLS500 Custom Grilles
- 2006 Mercedes CLS55 AMG Custom Grilles
- Popular Searches
- Mercedes CLS Class Custom Mesh Grille
- 2006 Mercedes CLS Class Accessory Garage
- 2006 Mercedes CLS Class Custom License Plate Holders
- 2006 Mercedes CLS Class Roll Cage Speakers
- 2006 Mercedes CLS Class Brakes Parts
- 2006 Mercedes CLS Class Steering Lubricants
- 2006 Mercedes CLS Class All Things Chrome Parts Accessories