2006 Kia Optima TPMS Sensors
- Oro-Tek™ - TPMS SensorKia Optima 2006, TPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the electronics. Because...Our price: $50.00$50.0020% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS SensorKia Optima 2006, Frequency TPMS Sensor by Dorman®. Frequency: 315 MHz FM. With Plastic Housing. Wheel Valve Stem Hole Mounting. Includes Mounting Hardware. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 42753SHJA82, 42753SHJA82,...Our price: $59.40$59.4020% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Valve Stem KitKia Optima 2006, TPMS Valve Stem Kit by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each kit is...Our price: $4.56 - $8.76$4.5620% OFF
- Dorman® - Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring SystemKia Optima 2006, Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Frequency: 315 MHz. Dorman’s Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programmer is engineered from high-quality materials for a long service life. It is...Our price: $343.54$343.5420% OFF
- Sunpro® - Universal TPMS KitUniversal TPMS Kit by Sunpro®. It's typically designed for either the vehicles without factory TPMS or for trailers. This complete TPMS kit is designed to monitor in real-time both tire pressure or tire temperatures on all four wheels...Our price: $161.26$161.2620% OFF
Posted by Robert P.
"I changed the wheels and tires on my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro that required different tpms sensor because the OEM tpms would not work. The technician installed the sensor from CARiD without any problems, and it worked great. The price is great. "
Posted by Vinay T.
Posted by Islam I.
"TPMS sensors are excellent, and the wheels are great and look very nice; I have one comment which is the free installation kit: I received it with the wheels, but there were 2 items missing which are the hub rings (if needed) and spacers (if needed)."
Posted by Charles B. J.
"I bought four (4) extra TPMS sensor's for my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport from CARiD.com. I shopped around and they by far, gave me the best price. They were of very good Quality and very quick shipping. I have two different sets of wheel and tires for my Jeep and got tired of having to switch the factory sensor's around each time I switched my set of tires. They also worked right away with the electronics of my Jeep. Thank You, CARiD.com!"
Posted by Bo W.
"Great buy for my snow tires. Easy to install. Recommended."