2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lift Kits
- Skyjacker® - Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 2006, Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift Kit with 2" Front and Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 245 x 70. Includes: Front Polyurethane Spacers (6), Rear Polyurethane Spacers (2),...Our price: $404.37$404.3720% OFF
- Daystar® - 2" x 2" ComfortRide™ Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 2006, ComfortRide™ Lift Kit with 2" Front and Rear Lift by Daystar®, Includes: Coil Spacers, Upper Strut Plates. Polyurethane spacer construction ensures proper cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the...Our price: $159.95$159.9520% OFF
- TeraFlex® - Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 2006, Lift Kit by TeraFlex®. Lift your Jeep. Lift it for several good reasons, all of which will make it more capable in off-road situations. Lift it to install larger diameter tires by making more room in the wheel wells....Our price: $31.30 - $336.59$31.3020% OFF
- TeraFlex® - FlexArm MountJeep Grand Cherokee 2006, FlexArm Mount by TeraFlex®. Lift your Jeep. Lift it for several good reasons, all of which will make it more capable in off-road situations. Lift it to install larger diameter tires by making more room in the wheel...Our price: $14.67 - $470.65$14.6720% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockJeep Grand Cherokee 2006, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit; 4 in. Front/4 in. Rear Lift; Front Knuckles/Related Brackets/Rear Coil Springs.Our price: $2,059.95 - $2,162.95$2,059.9520% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionJeep Grand Cherokee 2006, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Front And Rear Coil Spring Spacer/Isolators.Our price: $357.12$357.1220% OFF
- Revtek® - Lift Kit-SuspensionJeep Grand Cherokee 2006, Lift Kit-Suspension by Revtek®. Suspension Lift Kit; 2 in. Front/1 1/4 in. Rear Lift; Incl. Front/Rear Coil Spring Spacers; Hardware.Our price: $300.36$300.3620% OFF
Posted by Manuel P.
"I love these bushings! I never have to buy any more for this truck. Well, at least for the rest of its life anyway. Thanks CARiD for having another great part on your shelves."
Posted by Manuel P.
"I love these new shocks! I had bought them for the rear and soon found out that the ride on my Jeep had improved dramatically. No more rough bouncy ride through the mountains anymore. Instead a more aggressive, smooth but firm ride. Now I have to get the front pair as well :) Thanks CARiD to turning me on to a awesome product."
Posted by Mike G.
"I bought a 3" lifted 1995 Grand Cherokee. The steering parts were quite worn creating the death wobble. Although the man who sold me the Jeep told that he had just installed high quality track bar, it pales in comparison to the Rubicon. I plan on replacing all rusted and bent suspension and steering components with Rubicon Express! "
Posted by Jeff Z.
"It looks good. Went ahead and bought bigger tires. Stock tires look alright but it showed a lot. Bigger tires make it look mean and tough. Install was a easy! "