2006 Infiniti M35 Spoilers
1 - 9 of 9 results
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Lip SpoilerInfiniti M35 2006, Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler by Pure®. Get factory performance looks with the Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler. This spoiler's proven design will complement your car's styling lines. It's sized and shaped to...Factory high performance designMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Lip SpoilerInfiniti M35 2006, Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler by T5i®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods, but just because you bought a less expensive model doesn't mean you can't have the same high performance...Factory style and quality for lessMade from ABS plastic$98.53 - $148.63
- Remin® Factory Style Rear SpoilerInfiniti M35 2006, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by Remin®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same...High-performance OEM styleImproves aerodynamics and fuel mileage$158.65 - $242.15
- RI® Factory Style Rear Lip SpoilerInfiniti M35 2006, Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the...Factory designMade from high quality materials$147.56
- Seibon® GT-Style Carbon Fiber SpoilerUniversal GT-Style Wing Carbon Fiber Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$612.00 - $901.00
- Duraflex® Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $179.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Extreme Dimensions® NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Extreme Dimensions®. 3 Pieces. Dimensions are: 57" tip to tip, 8" height. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its appearance will draw everyone's attention and it will add...$239.00
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
2006 Infiniti M35 Spoilers Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 2 reviews
4.5 of 5
2006 Infiniti M35 / Posted by Brock (Knoxville, TN) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 2006 Infiniti M35 Pages
- 2006 Infiniti M35 Models
- 2006 Infiniti M35 Base Spoilers
- 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport Spoilers
- 2006 Infiniti M35 X Spoilers