2006 Chevy Tahoe Ignition Systems
- E3® - Spark PlugChevy Tahoe V8 2006, Spark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power...Our price: $6.13$6.1320% OFF
- Pulstar® - PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugChevy Tahoe 8 cyl. 2006, PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle...Our price: $15.40 - $123.19$15.4020% OFF
- Bosch® - OE Fine Wire Spark PlugChevy Tahoe 2006, OE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original equipment...Our price: $4.51 - $8.55$4.5120% OFF
- Bosch® - Platinum Series Spark PlugChevy Tahoe 2006, Platinum Series Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts,...Our price: $4.59 - $6.84$4.5920% OFF
- Bosch® - Super Plus Spark PlugChevy Tahoe 2006, Super Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Gap: 0.040". Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold...Our price: $2.68$2.6820% OFF
- Blue Streak® - Premium™ Street Performance Wire SetChevy Tahoe 2006, Premium™ Street Performance Wire Set by Blue Streak®, Use 1 per Car. 8.5mm Wire. Round Coil. Made with the same premium materials and the same high standards used for manufacturing wires for winning NASCAR teams, the Premium...Our price: $46.94$46.9420% OFF
- Blue Streak® - High Performance Race Wire SetChevy Tahoe 2006, High Performance Race Wire Set by Blue Streak®, Use 1 per Car. 9.0mm Wire. Round Coil. Designed with superior heat protection, the wire set provides 100% performance under all temperature extremes. Blue Streak's patented...Our price: $102.49$102.4920% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - Ignition Coil CoverChevy Tahoe V8 2006, Ignition Coil Cover by Taylor Cable®. Don’t let your engine bay look like the dumpster behind Radio Shack. These decorative coil covers will disguise those ugly coils and clean up your engine compartment. And if you need to...Our price: $240.60$240.6020% OFF
- Accel® - Super CoilChevy Tahoe 2006, Super Coil by Accel®, Including Silicon Magnetic Steel Cores. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to...Our price: $55.67$55.6720% OFF
- MSD® - Ignition CoilChevy Tahoe 2006, Ignition Coil by MSD®. GM LQ Truck Series Coil; OE Stamped DELPHI 19005218; Single.Our price: $101.20$101.2020% OFF
- Karlyn STI® - Direct Ignition CoilChevy Tahoe 2006, Direct Ignition Coil by Karlyn STI®. STI; Direct Ignition Coil Unit.Our price: $29.87 - $35.96$29.8720% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire ToolUniversal High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire Tool by Taylor Cable®. Taylor has all those hard-to-find tools for assembling spark plug wires, whether it’s conventional 8mm wire or the monster 10.4 mm wire. If you only do this...Our price: $17.55$17.5520% OFF
Posted by Julian M A.
"Replaced plugs in my 2006 Tahoe 4.8L after 160,000 miles. Best average mileage computer reading, when new was 18.5 mpg, was at 17.8 before plug change. Pulstars are now at 19.8 mpg, and I still have to replace plug wires. That is a 11% gain over worn out plugs and 7% over mileage when new. These plugs work. Will pay for themselves in less than a year because of the miles I drive, and I will be putting them in the 2007 Dodge Ram."
Posted by Mark B.
"The plugs were a direct match for my vehicle - CARiD matched the part perfectly. I'm not sure if I notice any gains in horsepower or MPG, but it was time to change my spark plugs. Satisfied customer."