2005 Pontiac G6 Carpet Mats
- Lloyd® - Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Pontiac G6 2005, Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The plush Ultimat was designed specifically for automotive use. After 30 years it is still the best-selling custom fit logo mat in the market. The Ultimat is a deep tuft, luxurious mat,...Our price: $115.90$115.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Pontiac G6 2005, LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. These mats are so soft that you will want to drive barefoot, and they make your car feel like a luxurious lounge. An extra thick urethane core provides extra cushioning and insulates...Our price: $199.00$199.0020% OFF
- Lloyd® - TruBerber™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Pontiac G6 2005, TruBerber™ Custom Fit Mats by Lloyd®. This carpet makes stains disappear. It is inspired by mats made by the Berber tribe in North Africa. The way they use complementary colored yarns in a large, nubby texture is applied to the...Our price: $139.90$139.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Pontiac G6 2005, Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Velourtex mats have the same basic multilayer structure as Lloyd's most luxurious mats. The multilayer design provides stiffness, a moisture barrier, strength and the non-skid...Our price: $99.90$99.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - Classic Loop™ Custom Fit Floor MatsPontiac G6 2005, Classic Loop™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. These economically-priced custom fit floor mats are extremely fade-, stain- and soil-resistant. The low, dense loop pile fabric is backed by Lloyd’s signature TractionBac liner...Our price: $79.90$79.9020% OFF
- Lund® - Catch-It™ Carpet Floor MatsPontiac G6 2005, Catch-It™ Carpet Floor Mats by Lund®. Get complete protection for your carpet – without giving up the look and feel of carpeting! Catch-It Carpet Floor Mats will protect your valuable carpet from spills and tracked in debris...Our price: $93.81 - $105.78$93.8120% OFF
Posted by Mike J.
"I bought these for my 2010 G6 and they fit like a glove... Absoultely love them. Easy to install, take out and clean. I would highly recommend these to anyone. I'm sure they will withstand the MN winters."
Posted by Angelica R.
"I bought the manufacturer's floor liners. It does not cover the sides. I went into a friend's car and saw how it completely covers the carpet as for the one I have. I asked her where she got them and she gave me this web-site. I bought one for my son and now I am gonna purchase one for myself."