The grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it’s one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles...
2005 Lexus GX Custom Grilles
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- T-Rex® 1-Pc Upper Class Series Polished Mesh GrilleLexus GX 2005, Upper Class Series Polished Stainless Steel Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. T-Rex creates their mesh grilles with same level of precision design, craftsmanship, quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques as the...Exclusive full formed woven mesh design for an eye-catching 3-dimensional appearanceFrame and mesh constructed from 304 stainless steel
$371.56from $297.25 - $535.50# 51171173
- RI® Chrome Billet GrilleLexus GX 2005, Chrome Billet Main Grille by RI®, 1 Piece. Why have the front of your vehicle look like all the rest when you can easily show some style? Give your vehicle a custom look with this unique and distinctive grille....Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityAvailable in Triple Chrome or Black finish
- RI® Chrome Mesh GrilleLexus GX 2005, Chrome Mesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember. Its...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityAvailable in Triple Chrome or Black finish
$126.44from $101.15 - $351.05# 12487416
- APG® Chrome Mesh GrilleLexus GX 2005, Chrome Stainless Steel Mesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific for...Designed application-specific for precise fitMade of stainless steel for high durability
$138.98from $111.18 - $274.90# 45606354
- Replace® GrilleLexus GX 2005, Grille by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #5310160560. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlWhat is the Best Finish for a Grille?
Say that you want a black grille. What is right for you? The advice is to go for grille surfaces in durable materials and to stay away from finishes that are overly sensitive to chemicals that are common in the automotive world. ABS plastic, chrome and stainless steel – polished or chromed, are always safe bets. If you choose a painted grille, make sure that the...
If you’re shopping for a different grille for your car or truck, you’ve probably come across terms like “replacement”, “insert”, and “overlay”, and wondered what they mean. As the name implies, an overlay grille installs over your existing grille. The insert grille replaces the main part of your existing grille, it “inserts” into the grille...
Popular Popular Products
- Bargman® 4" LED Tail Lightfrom $26.40 - $27.71# 3724834
- # 36226541