2005 Hyundai Accent Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - Load BarsHyundai Accent Normal Roof 2005, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for...Our price: $99.95 - $169.95$99.9520% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack SystemHyundai Accent 4 Door 2005, Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino-Rack Vortex RS 2500 roof rack is super quiet and has no bar over hang, offering a slim, flush look that will compliment any vehicle. It offers a simple do it...Our price: $332.10$332.1020% OFF
- Thule® - Traverse Foot PackHyundai Accent Normal Roof 2005, Traverse Foot Pack by Thule®. No matter what you're carrying it's all supported by the rack feet. When you're on the go you want feet that are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and secure for a...Our price: $194.95$194.9520% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackHyundai Accent 2005, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames...Our price: $109.00 - $189.00$109.0020% OFF
- ARB® - Track ShelterUniversal Track Shelter by ARB®. Carrying the appropriate tire accessories is essential when you're traveling off road.Our price: $303.85$303.8520% OFF
Posted by David R H.
"The product was very easy to install and seems to be very strong. It looks like it was custom-made for the car."
Posted by Sean C.
"The product from the beginning seems to be very solid/heavy-duty. The direction book is pretty much a picture book (not a lot of explanation). I was able to get thru it and get the parts installed on my car. Some of the directions I was left scratching my head on exactly what they meant. We brainstormed as a family and come to a conclusion on what the picture was telling us. I now have the whole thing put together with the bars and the fit kit for my 2012 Sonata. It fits solid. I have a Yakima container locked onto the bars, and looks and feels good. "
Posted by Barbara G.
"Very happy with the quality of the racks, the ease of installation and the esthetics. I have a brand new Elantra Limited, white pearl with silver trim. The brushed silver look of the roof racks adds a nice touch. I was worried that racks would take away from my beautiful car but it actually adds to it! Really you can't go wrong with these racks. Compare $200 price tag to Thuli or Yakima for $479. Those company's are making a lot of money off the consumer! $200 is a bargain!"
Posted by Brian N.
"Mounting was easy with the included instructions. Installed onto a 2010 Jetta Sportwagen with a sunroof with no interference problems. I really appreciate that this rack comes with all of the required locks. Very quiet."