2005 Ford Sport Trac Shocks and Struts
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series ShocksFord Sport Trac 2005, Excel-G™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $25.37 - $26.45$25.3720% OFF
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksFord Sport Trac 2005, Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Significantly increases vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.Our price: $36.53 - $37.46$36.5320% OFF
- Rancho® - Shock AbsorberFord Sport Trac 2005, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.Our price: $50.99 - $110.99$50.9920% OFF
- Monroe® - Gas-Magnum™ ShocksFord Sport Trac 2005, Gas-Magnum™ Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe Gas-Magnum assemblies provide firm control and greater stability without a harsh ride. They have up...Our price: $30.81 - $34.06$30.8120% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ ShocksFord Sport Trac 2005, Sensa-Trac™ Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Includes Metal Dust Shield. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks,...Our price: $32.28 - $34.82$32.2820% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksFord Sport Trac 2005, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Includes Metal Dust Shield. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer...Our price: $24.05 - $25.95$24.0520% OFF
- Monroe® - Reflex™ Rear ShockFord Sport Trac 2005, Reflex™ Rear Shock by Monroe®, 2 per Pack. Length: 15" Compressed, 25" Extended with 10" Stroke. Upper Mount: Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended, 0.313" Hole ID (Both Ends) x 2.875" Pin Length (Hole Center to Center). Lower...Our price: $38.20$38.2020% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShockFord Sport Trac for Towing Hauling 2005, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 15.5" Compressed, 25.125" Extended with 9.625" Stroke. Upper Mount: Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended, 0.313" Hole ID (Both Ends) x...Our price: $92.67$92.6720% OFF
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series ShocksFord Sport Trac 2005, 4600 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: 46mm Monotube. Body Style: Standard. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride...Our price: $57.85 - $64.53$57.8520% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $4.99$4.9920% OFF
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Derrick D.
"I just put the kit on my truck it was a easy install if you have the right tools I love the way it rids and looks its a cheap and very easy was to give your truck a new Look and fill! And you can run bigger tiers it give my truck a 4x4 look."
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."