The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2005 Dodge Dakota Body Kits
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- FEY® Perfect Match Series Rear BumperDodge Dakota 2005, Perfect Match Series Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Perfect Match Rear Step Bumper line-up provides the "Perfect" alternative to OE bumper replacements. Featuring molded polymer OE style step pads, “face” pads and...$304.62 - $353.72
- Street Scene® Roll PanDodge Dakota 2005, Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of your rear...Provides a smooth, stylish look to your truckFeatures solid construction$190.51
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouverDodge Dakota 2005, ABS Rear Window Louver by Willpak®, Hinged Hardware. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic,...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$99.95
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Rhino-Rack® Tie Down Straps with Buckle Protector$23.40 - $27.00
- 2005 Dodge Dakota Models
- 2005 Dodge Dakota Laramie Body Kits
- 2005 Dodge Dakota SLT Body Kits
- 2005 Dodge Dakota ST Body Kits
- 2005 Dodge Dakota Sport Body Kits
- Popular Searches
- Cheap Dodge Dakota Body Kits For Sale
- 2005 Dodge Dakota Accessories Wholesale
- Reliable 2005 Dodge Dakota Keyless Entry
- 2005 Dodge Dakota Performance Oil Pumps Online
- 2005 Dodge Dakota Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kits
- 2005 Dodge Dakota Door Sill Plates
- Buy 2005 Dodge Dakota Replacement Windshield Frame Online