2005 Chevy SSR Spoiler
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- Remin® Custom Style Rear SpoilerChevy SSR 2005, Custom Style Rear Spoiler by Remin®. Give the back of your car a more dynamic look with this Custom Rear Spoiler. Its distinctive shape will set your car apart from similar models and at the same time complement...
$125.25from $100.20 - $158.65# 493409
- Pure® Custom Style Rear SpoilerChevy SSR 2005, Custom Style Rear Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models. This spoiler is...Custom designMade from Fiberglass
$167.00from $133.60 - $258.85# 961992
- T5i® Factory Style Rear SpoilerChevy SSR 2005, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by T5i®. Improve the appearance and even the aerodynamics of your car with this factory style spoiler. Its factory style will perfectly complement your car's fine lines, and its...Factory high performance styleMade from ABS plastic
$123.16from $98.53 - $148.63# 42568113
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
- Dawn® Custom Style Truck SpoilerUniversal Custom Style Truck Spoiler by Dawn®. Give the back of your car a high performance look with this Custom Style Rear Spoiler. This spoiler will complement your car's natural lines while clearly conveying the image of speed....Custom high performance styleMade from ABS plastic
$260.94from $208.75 - $292.25# 23173226
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Timothy ZahlWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?
A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
Popular Popular Products
- Warn® 9000 lbs XD9000 Self-Recovery Electric Winchfrom $1,162.33 - $1,285.43# 12508994
- # 12383003
2005 Chevy SSR Spoiler Reviews
Average rating: 4.6 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2006 Chevy SSR | Posted by Norman | (Worthington, OH)
The rear spoiler looks great on my 2006 Chevy SSR and it looks OER.
11 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review: