2004 Chevy Silverado Catalytics
- Walker® - Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterChevy Silverado 2004, Universal Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. This part features the correct load of precious metals to ensure the proper limitation of tailpipe emissions. It is designed to meet the EPA policy and emission reduction...Our price: $93.05 - $163.17$93.0520% OFF
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterChevy Silverado 2004, Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. This catalytic converter is constructed specially for your vehicle to directly replace the original equipment part and comes ready to install. The part is designed to meet EPA...Our price: $276.09 - $631.65$276.0920% OFF
- Bosal® - Catalytic ConverterChevy Silverado 2004, Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and use advanced manufacturing techniques to...Our price: $348.19 - $523.51$348.1920% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterChevy Silverado With Federal Emissions 2004, Universal Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Whether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and this...Our price: $79.61 - $108.27$79.6120% OFF
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterChevy Silverado 2004, Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this catalytic converter is a...Our price: $359.12 - $437.94$359.1220% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Catalytic ConverterUniversal Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Keep your exhaust emissions within specifications and your vehicle running in top condition with this quality product. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce...Our price: $46.04 - $397.18$46.0420% OFF
- DEC® - 49-State OBDI Catalytic ConverterChevy Silverado 2004, 49-State OBDI Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Not Legal in California. Note: This catalytic converter is NOT approved for sale or use in California. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin?...Our price: $802.18$802.1820% OFF
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Round Catalytic ConverterChevy Silverado 1500 Hybrid 2004, 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Round Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®, 2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet, 16" Length. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal...Our price: $93.43$93.4320% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - Graph-Flex™ Catalytic Converter Collector GasketsChevy Silverado V8 2004, Graph-Flex™ Catalytic Converter Collector Gaskets by Taylor Cable®. These durable gaskets are composed of a graphite composition material on a malleable stainless steel core. They’ll seal up tight on almost any header...Our price: $14.03$14.0320% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Catalytic Converter Collector GasketsChevy Silverado V8 2004, XX Carbon™ Catalytic Converter Collector Gaskets by Taylor Cable®. All of our XX Carbon exhaust header gaskets are made with Taylor’s proprietary, 100% carbon-felt material construction technology. This unique carbon...Our price: $12.73$12.7320% OFF
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorUniversal CEL Eliminator by Weapon-R®. Get rid of that annoying CEL (Check Engine Light) without affecting your car’s performance.Our price: $45.00$45.0020% OFF
Posted by Sean E.
Posted by Sean E.
Posted by Omar D.
"I ordered this exhaust for my 2011 Silverado. This is probably the best thing I've installed onto my truck far. This thing makes my trick sound like a beast! I'm was extremely happy with the time that it took to arrive. It didn't take long at all. And installation was a breeze, it fit perfectly. You're going to get in is honest, I recommend this #1. You get what you pay for, and I recommended you pay for this instead of anything else out there on the market. The quality and sound is beyond any other exhaust out there."
Posted by Jordan P.
"This is by far the highest quality exhaust system I've ever installed on a vehicle. Installed on my 2012 Silverado with no trouble, other than having to cut the stock exhaust in one place due to clearance issues when removing it. Took a little less than 2 hours. The kit did come without any hardware, but the majority of it was already sent out before I even opened the kit to install it, and the other piece was sent next day to me after a simple call to Borla. Sounds great after that muffler starts to really break in! Combine that with the ease of installation and the quality of the kit, and service that Borla backs it with, and that's what really justifies the price. "
Posted by Carlos L.
"Just installed the exhaust. Sounds great and it feels like I get more hp and tq, mpg seems better too."