2003 Subaru Forester Spoilers
1 - 4 of 4 results
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Roof SpoilerSubaru Forester 2003, Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car didn't...Factory high performance style for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerSubaru Forester 2003, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Factory style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $250.50
- RI® Factory Style Rear SpoilerSubaru Forester 2003, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the finest...Factory designMade from high quality materials$147.56
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
- Wesbar® Side Marker Clearance Light with Dual Bulbs$3.19 - $4.25
- B&M® Hi-Tek Cooling System$271.32 - $299.68
2003 Subaru Forester Spoilers Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 2 reviews
5 of 5
2003 Subaru Forester / Posted by Francisco j. (Bronx, NY) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 2003 Subaru Forester Pages
- 2003 Subaru Forester Models
- 2003 Subaru Forester X Spoilers
- 2003 Subaru Forester XS Spoilers
- Popular Searches
- Buy Subaru Forester Rear Lip Spoiler
- 2003 Subaru Forester Parts Accessories
- 2003 Subaru Forester Performance Automatic Transmission Flexplates
- 2003 Subaru Forester Daytime Lights
- Discount 2003 Subaru Forester Body Kits Free Shipping
- Cheap 2003 Subaru Forester Tire Repair Kit
- 2003 Subaru Forester Off Road Light Bulbs