There is no question that LED and fiber optic tail lights look great. But how well do they work? After all, the primary function of tail lights is to make our vehicles visible and to alert other drivers when we’re stopping and turning. Today, these technologies are making their way into our cars slowly but making a big splash.
2003 Infiniti FX35 Tail Lights
- Replace® Replacement Tail LightInfiniti FX35 2003, Replacement Tail Light by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement
$304.09from $243.27 - $243.29# 44818289
- Sylvania® Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement BulbsInfiniti FX35 2003, SilverStar Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to...
- Putco® Back Up Light Replacement BulbsInfiniti FX35 2003, Back Up Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers,...
$13.74from $10.99 - $63.99# 460584
- TYC® Replacement License LampInfiniti FX35 2003, Replacement License Lamp by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. Being an OES (Original Equipment Supplier) component, this part offers OE quality at a more affordable price. This a brand new OE part that replaces...Identical to the lights sold at the dealershipManufactured by the OE supplier
- Replace® Replacement Back Up LampInfiniti FX35 2003, Replacement Back Up Lamp by Replace®. Red Lens. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement
- Replace® Driver Side Replacement License Light (Brand New OE)Infiniti FX35 2003, Brand New OE Driver Side Replacement License Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement
Guides & Articles
When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
Timothy ZahlWhat Choices do I Have for Taillights?
There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
Popular Popular Products
- # 23006432
- Gates® Radiator Molded Coolant Hosefrom $14.61 - $15.01# 20809097
- # 16070715