2003 Ford Ranger Shocks and Struts
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series ShocksFord Ranger without High Ryder Option 2003, Excel-G™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $36.81 - $43.40$36.8120% OFF
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksFord Ranger without High Ryder Option 2003, Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Significantly increases vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.Our price: $50.74 - $59.15$50.7420% OFF
- Rancho® - Suspension Strut AssemblyFord Ranger XL / XLT RWD 2003, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®. RS9000XL Series; Suspension Strut Assembly; Rear w/0 in. Lift/Drop.Our price: $110.99$110.9920% OFF
- Rancho® - Shock AbsorberFord Ranger 2003, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.Our price: $50.99 - $110.99$50.9920% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ ShocksFord Ranger 2003, Sensa-Trac™ Shocks by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks, struts with PSD (Position Sensitive Damping)...Our price: $43.55 - $49.64$43.5520% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksFord Ranger 2003, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any vehicle...Our price: $24.77 - $26.73$24.7720% OFF
- Warrior® - Lift SupportFord Ranger 2003, Lift Support by Warrior®. HoodLift By Warrior Products; Hoodlift; Includes Struts And Brackets; Hood Lift Support.Our price: $84.11$84.1120% OFF
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series Shock AbsorberFord Ranger 2003, 4600 Series Shock Absorber by Bilstein®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and...Our price: $95.83 - $100.10$95.8320% OFF
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series ShocksFord Ranger 2003, 4600 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: 46mm Monotube. Body Style: Standard. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride...Our price: $76.92 - $85.46$76.9220% OFF
- Bilstein® - 5100 Series ShocksFord Ranger RWD Standard Cab / Extended Cab Coil 2003, 5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: 46mm Monotube. Body Style: Standard. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its...Our price: $85.46 - $94.60$85.4620% OFF
- KYB® - MonoMax™ Series ShocksFord Ranger without High Ryder Option 2003, MonoMax™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Maximum control for trucks and SUVs – stronger, more durable truck shock.Our price: $75.56$75.5620% OFF
- Belltech® - Lowering KitFord Ranger 2003, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...Our price: $41.20 - $707.60$41.2020% OFF
- Belltech® - Lift KitFord Ranger 2003, Lift Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers simple, cost effective, and easy-to-install kits to lift your truck in the front or rear when a subtle adjustment is preferred for clearance or looks. A coil spring spacer kit raises front...Our price: $37.10 - $349.59$37.1020% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.9920% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.7320% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.3220% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.93$2.3720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.5720% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Ron H.
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."