2003 Ford Ranger Lift Kits
- Belltech® - Lift KitFord Ranger 2003, Lift Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers simple, cost effective, and easy-to-install kits to lift your truck in the front or rear when a subtle adjustment is preferred for clearance or looks. A coil spring spacer kit raises front...Our price: $37.10 - $349.59$37.1020% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - Front Leveling KitFord Ranger 4WD 2003, Front Leveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your truck’s front end for a new winch or plow, or simply level out its ride stance. Includes a pair of coil spring spacers, bumps stops and shock extensions. Construction of spacers...Our price: $149.95 - $229.95$149.9520% OFF
- Hellwig® - Sway BarsFord Ranger 2003, Sway Bars by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response,...Our price: $208.76 - $215.71$208.7620% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0"Universal ADD-A-LEAF for single pin applications with 1.0" - 1.5" body lift by ReadyLIFT®. This universal auxiliary leaf spring will add between 3/4” and 1.5” ride height to the rear of your mid-sized pickup. For trucks with a center...Our price: $99.95$99.9520% OFF
- Fabtech® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord Ranger 2003, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.Our price: $1,033.86 - $2,165.10$1,033.8620% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord Ranger 2003, Lift Kit-Suspension by Superlift®. Front/Rear Master Lift Kit; 2.75 in. Frt./0.75 in. Rear Lift; Incl. Front Kit Box w/Shock Brackets; Rear Coil Spacer.Our price: $957.85$957.8520% OFF
Posted by Ron H.
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."