The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2002 Toyota RAV4 Body Kits
- VIS Racing® Techno R Style Body KitToyota RAV4 4 Door 2002, Techno R Style Fiberglass Body Kit by VIS Racing®. This product includes Body Kit, Front Lip, Side Skirts, Rear Lip and Spoiler. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle
$181.25from $145.00 - $516.93# 13001194
- VIS Racing® Techno R Style Front LipToyota RAV4 2002, Techno R Style Fiberglass Front Lip by VIS Racing®. This is an affordable yet extremely stylish upgrade for your four-wheel friend. The front lip is made tough to handle whatever the road or Mother Nature can...Great addition to spruce up your vehicleAdds downforce to the front wheels for better stability
- VIS Racing® Techno R Style Rear LipToyota RAV4 4 Door 2002, Techno R Style Fiberglass Rear Lip by VIS Racing®. This accessory is all in one: it adds an instant style to your buddy, make it unique in a herd of look-alikes, and even contributes to downforce providing...Adds a sporty flair to the rearMade durable yet lightweight
- VIS Racing® Techno R Style Side SkirtsToyota RAV4 4 Door 2002, Techno R Style Fiberglass Side Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the sporty lowered look it deserves! Far from being a typical add-on, the side skirts make for better aerodynamics and...Add an exciting edge to the side profilesMade of show-quality material to ensure maximum durability
- VIS Racing® OEM-Style Carbon Fiber HoodToyota RAV4 4 Door 2002, OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing®. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection, exhibiting a...Gives your car a winning race lookCustom made for your vehicle
- VIS Racing® Techno R Style Roofline SpoilerToyota RAV4 4 Door 2002, Techno R Style Roofline Spoiler by VIS Racing®. With this great part installed on your car, you will have best of both worlds: sleek, racecar look and boosted overall performance. The spoiler is...Designed to bring a striking custom lookIncreases the aerodynamic properties of your car
- Remin® Factory Style Rear SpoilerToyota RAV4 2002, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by Remin®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same look...
$125.25from $100.20 - $158.65# 494648
- JKS® Factory Style Rear SpoilerToyota RAV4 2002, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by JKS®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same look...Factory high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics
$123.16from $98.53 - $223.78# 1002525
- VIS Racing® Fuzion Style Front BumperToyota RAV4 4 Door 2002, Fuzion Style Fiberglass Front Bumper by VIS Racing®. This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the elements. The...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 22885417
- # 16914346
- # 16026716