2001 Subaru WRX Brakes
- EBC® - High Carbon Blade Sport RotorsSubaru Impreza WRX 2.0L Turbocharged 2001, High Carbon Blade Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors are constructed from iron with high carbon and silicone content to reduce thermal buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear....Our price: $181.06 - $309.16$181.0620% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsSubaru WRX 2.0L Turbocharged 2001, 3GD Series Gold Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving,...Our price: $150.88 - $257.64$150.8820% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsSubaru Impreza WRX 2.0L Turbocharged 2001, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling....Our price: $135.60 - $196.26$135.6020% OFF
- EBC® - RK Series Premium OE Replacement RotorSubaru WRX 2.0L Turbocharged 2001, RK Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®, 2 Piece. This replacement Rotor Kit is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight...Our price: $69.54 - $116.96$69.5420% OFF
- Hawk® - Quiet Slot™ RotorSubaru WRX 2001, Quiet Slot™ Rotor by Hawk®. Designed with premium quality alloys for more effective braking under all conditions, these replacement brake rotor feature multiple slots angled to create a quieter, cooler running surface that more...Our price: $105.19 - $110.14$105.1920% OFF
- Wilwood® - Assembly LubeAssembly Lube by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s specially formulated Synthetic Assembly Lubricant is designed to be used on pistons and rubber components when overhauling brake calipers, wheel cylinders and master cylinders for maximum protection and...Our price: $89.99$89.9920% OFF
- Wilwood® - HI-TEMP Brake FluidHI-TEMP Brake Fluid by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s specially formulated Hi-Temp° 570 Racing Brake Fluid has a minimum 570° F. dry boiling point of to withstand the severe heat requirements of automotive racing. Hi-Temp° 570’s low viscosity allows...Our price: $49.96 - $159.65$49.9620% OFF
- Wilwood® - Five Brake FluidFive Brake Fluid by Wilwood®. Wilwood FIVE is a highly refined silicone brake fluid, formulated to preserve the looks and reliability on classic vehicles and show cars. Its non-hygroscopic blend blocks moisture absorption to inhibit internal...Our price: $77.95 - $298.95$77.9520% OFF
- Wilwood® - EXP600 PLUS Brake FluidEXP600 PLUS Brake Fluid by Wilwood®. EXP 600 Plus is a highly refined blend developed for extreme performance under the high heat and extreme pressure of professional motorsports.EXP 600 Plus has tested to 626 degrees Fahrenheit with a wet...Our price: $110.07 - $366.32$110.0720% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsSubaru Impreza WRX 2.0L Turbocharged 2001, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack....Our price: $69.54 - $166.68$69.5420% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsSubaru Impreza WRX 2.0L Turbocharged 2001, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower...Our price: $93.91 - $257.64$93.9120% OFF
- EBC® - Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsSubaru Impreza WRX 2.0L Turbocharged 2001, Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads...Our price: $127.00 - $169.75$127.0020% OFF
- Hawk® - OES Front Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2001, OES Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. FMSI: D721. These original equipment spec front brake pads are designed to the precise tolerances of factory parts for proper fit and operation but offer the distinct advantage of ceramic...Our price: $47.36$47.3620% OFF
- Hawk® - Autocross and Track Compound Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2001, Autocross and Track Compound Brake Pads by Hawk®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed to be used on the track and on the street where performance vehicles are driven aggressively and experience more...Our price: $110.37 - $127.67$110.3720% OFF
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2001, High Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed...Our price: $80.43 - $96.49$80.4320% OFF
- Hawk® - Performance Ceramic Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2001, Performance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...Our price: $82.78 - $97.70$82.7820% OFF
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderIntegral Reservoir Compact Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This popular lightweight, compact design is used for clutch and small master cylinder requirements and is well known for its dependability. It incorporates an improved plastic screw-on...Our price: $49.94$49.9420% OFF
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderCombination Remote Aluminium Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Combination Remote Master Cylinders offer six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations that are available with this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from...Our price: $66.60$66.6020% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderCompact Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body...Our price: $79.58$79.5820% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderCompact Remote Resevoir Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Remote Reservoir Compact Master Cylinders are the perfect solution for club sport racers, small open wheel cars, or any other custom application where there is limited space for the master...Our price: $47.94 - $64.76$47.9420% OFF
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderHigh-Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood High-Volume Aluminum Master feature high pressure die-cast bodies from high-grade aluminum. Wilwood. High-Volume Master Cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir...Our price: $49.99$49.9920% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This tandem master cylinder has a bore size of 1” and features remote or direct mount reservoirs.Our price: $104.95 - $125.68$104.9520% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is available in 3 bore sizes, 7/8” , 1” and 1.125”; and 3 finishes, plain, ball burnished and black e-coat. They’re designed to fit most mounting...Our price: $199.95 - $269.95$199.9520% OFF
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveShutoff Valve by Wilwood®. This valve is used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching the caliper. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of...Our price: $132.64$132.6420% OFF
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveProportioning Valve by Wilwood®. Proportioning valves are normally installed in the rear fluid line to prevent the rear wheels from locking before the front wheels, or to give a driver the ability to make fine adjustments in front to rear bias...Our price: $57.38 - $99.90$57.3820% OFF
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveResidual Pressure Valve by Wilwood®. These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the...Our price: $63.83$63.8320% OFF
- Baer® - Adjustable Prop ValveUniversal Adjustable Prop Valve by Baer®. Install one of Baer's adjustable proportioning valves on your braking system and change the split of braking power to the front and to the rear by up to 57 percent with a turn of a knob. Aluminum...Our price: $51.45$51.4520% OFF
- Bendix® - Ceramic High-Performance Synthetic Brake LubricantCeramic High-Performance Synthetic Brake Lubricant by Bendix®. Unaffected by salt and water, this lubricant is designed to last the life of the brake components. The premium ceramic-enhanced formulation lubricates even at extreme temperatures...Our price: $17.57$17.5720% OFF
- Permatex® - Disc Brake QuietDisc Brake Quiet by Permatex®. Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interface. Provides tighter fit and allows for easier disassembly. Protects against corrosion. Compatible with anti-lock brake systems. This product...Our price: $4.26 - $9.74$4.2620% OFF
- Permatex® - Ultra Disc Brake Caliper LubeUltra Disc Brake Caliper Lube by Permatex® An environmentally-friendly, green, nonmelting, synthetic lubricant. It is formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions, assuring that critical caliper pins, sleeves, bushings and...Our price: $0.12 - $19.66$0.1220% OFF
- Permatex® - Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts LubricantCeramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant by Permatex®. A 100% synthetic formula, coupled with real ceramic solids make this premium brake lubricant our longest lasting, most temperature resistant way to silence brake noise. Effective from -50°F to...Our price: $5.67 - $21.98$5.6720% OFF
Posted by Rafael V.
"Very nice product. Makes my 2005 Subaru Legacy look upgraded, and brakes work very good. CARiD shipped promptly, and overall, I'm very happy I made this purchase with them. Rafy, Long Beach, CA"
Posted by Charles W.
"The pads and rotors that came in this kit were a perfect fit for my car and seem to be of high quality. Installation was simple, except for the suggested pad bedding procedure which required some crazy driving in my neighborhood. So far there has been no squeaking when applying the brakes, and no noticeable dust buildup. I bought this kit instead of getting less expensive OEM parts from a local auto parts store because I wanted to upgrade my Subaru's braking performance, as I live part of the year in the mountains and noticed fading and vibration from the stock brakes after hard service. Hopefully the cross-drilled and slotted rotors in this kit will solve that problem. They look cool too."
Posted by Mohamed A.
"The brakes are everything I had expected."