2001 Chevy Impala Carpet Mats
- Lloyd® - Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Chevy Impala 2001, Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The plush Ultimat was designed specifically for automotive use. After 30 years it is still the best-selling custom fit logo mat in the market. The Ultimat is a deep tuft, luxurious...Our price: $115.90$115.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Chevy Impala 2001, LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. These mats are so soft that you will want to drive barefoot, and they make your car feel like a luxurious lounge. An extra thick urethane core provides extra cushioning and insulates...Our price: $199.00$199.0020% OFF
- Lloyd® - TruBerber™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Chevy Impala 2001, TruBerber™ Custom Fit Mats by Lloyd®. This carpet makes stains disappear. It is inspired by mats made by the Berber tribe in North Africa. The way they use complementary colored yarns in a large, nubby texture is applied to...Our price: $139.90$139.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Chevy Impala 2001, Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Velourtex mats have the same basic multilayer structure as Lloyd's most luxurious mats. The multilayer design provides stiffness, a moisture barrier, strength and the non-skid...Our price: $99.90$99.9020% OFF
- FanMats® - Carpet Car MatsUniversal Fit Carpet Car Mats by FanMats®, 2-Piece Front Mats. Show your colors with Carpet Car Mats from FanMats! They will make you cheer every day, proudly displaying the logo of your favorite team, college or military branch. The FanMats make...Our price: $32.25 - $35.27$32.2520% OFF
Posted by Edward H.
"These mats cover the entire floor in the back of my car and a good portion of the sides. They go right down and they don't shift when people place their feet on them to get in/out the car. You won't need floor mats with these in your car, and the lines bring a certain flavor to the vehicle. I wish they didn't cost so much ($50.00 maybe). I think it would be better, but you definitely get your money's worth."
Posted by Edward H.
"These mats are awesome. It's impossible to get them dirty to the point when they can't be cleaned, but to be on the safe side, I bought the cleaning kit. They fit my car perfect and hide a lot of nasty areas in the carpet. Now I only have to worry about the center console carpet in the front being cleaned, because they cover the entire floor almost. I think they could be a few bucks cheaper (maybe around $50.00), but you definitely get what you pay for."
Posted by Paul B.
"These mats are a perfect fit for my mom's Chevy Impala. They have a very deep design to capture a lot of rain or snow. I do wish they had some little pointy things underneath to prevent sliding, which is minor due to the great fit."
Posted by Thomas B.
"Color the rep told me would match my dark charcoal leather was a medium gray, not dark charcoal. I'm returning and will replace with the black mats."
Posted by Richard C.
"First of all, in my vehicle, they did look good and fit good. The only thing I found they were quite expensive. And if you did not have the factory clip that holds the mat in place, it would ride up and out of the pocket. In my case, the driver's mat was fine, because my car had the clip. On the passenger side, no factory clip. So, when you stepped into the car, it would ride up and having no nibs on the bottom of the mat, it will not stay in place."