2000 Ford Taurus Ignition Coils
- Motorcraft® - Ignition CoilFord Taurus 12-Valve 2000, Ignition Coil by Motorcraft®. If you are looking for a quality ignition coil, Motorcraft has the perfect product for you. The patented steel used in the lamination stack ensures a consistent magnetic field needed to...Our price: $99.18$99.18 20% OFF
- Standard® - Tru-Tech™ Ignition CoilFord Taurus 2000, Tru-Tech™ Ignition Coil by Standard®. 12 Volt. Terminal Type: Blade Terminals. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need...Our price: $35.79 - $57.06$35.79 20% OFF
- Denso® - Direct Ignition CoilFord Taurus 2000, Direct Ignition Coil - Coil on Plug by Denso®. A leader in direct ignition technology, Denso developed the auto industry's first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world's...Our price: $42.56 - $83.76$42.56 20% OFF
- Delphi® - Ignition CoilFord Taurus S Engine VIN code 2000, Ignition Coil by Delphi®, Coil comes with Boot; 1 Mounting Hole. 2 Pin Male Sealed Connector. Includes: Coil Unit. Plug Top Coil (PTC). Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel...Our price: $76.61$76.61 20% OFF
- Bosch® - Direct Ignition Coil BootFord Taurus DOHC 2000, Direct Ignition Coil Boot by Bosch®. Pack of 1. There's no need to buy the whole ignition coil if you need only the boot. Replace your defective ignition coil boots with Bosch direct ignition coil boots that are identical...Our price: $5.62$5.62 20% OFF
- Prenco® - Central Ignition CoilFord Taurus 2000, Central Ignition Coil by Prenco®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $112.75$112.75 20% OFF
- Prenco® - Direct Ign. Coil BootFord Taurus LX / SE / SE Comfort 2000, Direct Ign. Coil Boot by Prenco®. Boot Only. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but...Our price: $9.32$9.32 20% OFF
Posted by Chris G.
"Mice or some other living creatures decided to eat my plug wires. I was in a rush and bought another product that wasn't up to pair to Taylor. I have been using Taylor wires on my Corvette and have been very happy with the product as well as customer support. For your information, these wires are for my 6-cylinder truck."
Posted by Edgardo G.
"Easy to install, and man, my mpg shot way up!"
Posted by Jerome W.
"The Accel coils are good looking, high-quality parts that make my engine run smoothly and the acceleration is quick and responsive. I am very pleased with this product."
Posted by Richard F.
"I installed all 6 in my Ranger and took out the 80,000 mile factory spark plugs, and now there is a huge difference in performance and power. I noticed how much smoother it runs and the gain in throttle response. These are excellent! Money well spent!"
Posted by Frederick D.
"These spark plugs are awesome, I love them! I was a little hesitant about the spark plugs at first, but I decided to buy them anyway. I am very glad I did, and I highly recommend them for the F150 owners!"