2000 Ford F-150 Performance Suspension
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Rear Shackle Lowering KitFord F-150 V6 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) Regular Cab PN96 Chassis 2000, Pro-Truck Rear Shackle Lowering Kit with 1.5" Body Drop by Eibach®. Drop your truck’s rear ride height, center of gravity, and aerodynamic resistance while you...Eliminates extra space in between rear tires and fenders for an aggressive lookAllows your truck or sport utility to fit inside a garage easier
- Belltech® Front Pro Lowering KitFord F-150 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2000, Front Pro Lowering Kit with 1"-2" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement front coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and achieve...Set of coil springsRide height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces
- Belltech® Lowering KitFord F-150 2000, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers,...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles
$319.38from $255.50 - $1,235.90# 14425990
- Hotchkis® Sport Lowering KitFord F-150 Lightning 2000, Sport Lowering Kit by Hotchkis®. Dramatically improve handling, traction and chassis rigidity by installing the Hotchkis TVS performance suspension.This well engineered, easy to install package replaces...
$439.10from $351.28 - $1,160.70# 4662142
- Skyjacker® Standard Class 1 Series Front and Rear Lift KitFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2000, Standard Class 1 Series Front and Rear Lift Kit with 6" Front and 4.5" Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 35" x 12.5". Now is the time to find...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$2,215.46from $1,772.37 - $2,350.22# 17220540
- Belltech® Front Spring DistanceFord F-150 RWD with 6-Lug Wheels 2000, Front Spring Distance with 1" Front Body Lift by Belltech®. This is a set of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces designed to lift your vehicle. Use them underneath drop springs or OEM...Set of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces designed to lift your vehicleSpacer pieces mount underneath coil springs and are removable to restore natural ride height
- Superlift® Level 1™ Lift KitFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2000, Level 1™ Lift Kit with 2.5" Front and Rear Body Lift by Superlift®. Includes: Shocks, U-Bolts, Lift Blocks, Torsion Keys. With Shocks. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Superlift® Lift KitFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2000, Lift Kit by Superlift®. Includes: Block Kit, Bracket, X-Members, Skid Plates, Links, Side Knuckles, Kicker Brace, Brake Hoses. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$1,749.94from $1,399.95 - $1,583.95# 14272233
- Superlift® Lift Kit Component BoxFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2000, Lift Kit Component Box by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$168.75from $135.00 - $641.00# 60370164
- Fabtech® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord F-150 2000, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®. w/Performance Shocks.
$1,067.71from $854.17 - $1,950.06# 13317327
- Tuff Country® Lift KitFord F-150 4WD 2000, Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram 2" to make the front level with...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$81.75from $65.40 - $1,152.02# 13613148
- Superlift® Level-It™ Front Lift KitFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 78.0 / 96.0 2000, Level-It™ Front Lift Kit with 2.5" Body Lift by Superlift®. Includes: Torsion Key. Max Tire Size Available After the Kit Installation is 33". Superlift's Product Development...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Front Leveling KitFord F-150 4WD 2000, Standard Series Front Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. Includes: Torsion Keys (2). Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitFord F-150 2000, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with Body Lift by Daystar®. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it is. Polyurethane construction ensures proper cushioning...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
$49.94from $39.95 - $129.95# 4291056
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1st Generation 2000, Forged Front Leveling Kit with 2.5" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1 hour. Includes: (2) lift forged leveling torsion keys. Max tire size available after the kit...
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2000, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. Duck Head Torsion Key Front Lift/Leveling Kit; Adjustable Up To 2.5 in. Of Lift; Install Time 1.1 Hours.
- Truxxx® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2000, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Front Leveling Kit; 1.5 in. Lift; Incl. Hardware.
- Tuff Country® Front Leveling KitFord F-150 4WD 2000, Front Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Tuff Country®. Includes: Torsion Bar Keys, Rear View Mirror Hanger. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$120.88from $96.70 - $219.78# 50240981
- Revtek® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-150 2000, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Revtek®. Torsion Bar Leveling Kit Key; 2 in. Lift.
- Tuff Country® Non-Tapered Air Bag AdaptersFord F-150 2000, Non-Tapered Air Bag Adapters by Tuff Country®. The actual adapter height needed may vary from the specific size of the installed suspension lift kit. For example many lift kits will lift the rear of a vehicle less...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$48.11from $38.49 - $48.69# 55385119
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShocksFord F-150 with Towing Hauling except 7700lbs GVW 2000, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.48" Sleeve ID x 1.5" Sleeve OAL. These shocks feature position...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
$122.79from $98.23 - $99.48# 17914907
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShocksFord F-150 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) with Towing Hauling except 7700lbs GVW 2000, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Length: 14.375" Compressed, 24.875" Extended with 10.5" Stroke. Upper Mount: Stem Mount -...Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube ShockFord F-150 2000, M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockFord F-150 2000, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockFord F-150 2000, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series ShockFord F-150 2000, 4600 Series Shock by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
$76.76from $61.41 - $75.52# 17173271
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Standard ShockFord F-150 2000, 5100 Series Standard Shock by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
$85.28from $68.22 - $96.08# 40509137
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsFord F-150 2000, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $237.59# 54879197
- Hotchkis® HPS 1000 ShocksFord F-150 2000, HPS 1000 Shocks by Hotchkis®. 1 per Pack. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Bilstein and tuned to give your specific vehicle optimum comfort and control at both stock or lowered ride...Mono-tube shock absorbers that are produced under license by renowned manufacturer BilsteinTuned for your specific vehicle for optimum performance at either stock or lowered ride heights
- KYB® MonoMax™ Shock AbsorberFord F-150 2000, MonoMax™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle the...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing
- Superlift® Superide™ Shock AbsorberFord F-150 2000, Superide™ Shock Absorber by Superlift®. 1 per Pack. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Monroe® Reflex™ ShocksFord F-150 2000, Reflex™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
$45.46from $36.37 - $42.85# 17922158
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ ShockFord F-150 2000, Gas-Magnum™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe Gas-Magnum assemblies provide firm control and greater stability without a harsh ride....Firm control without a harsh rideTwin-tube Design
$42.24from $33.79 - $35.11# 17913639
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksFord F-150 2000, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberFord F-150 2000, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14173989
- Tuff Country® SX8000 ShockFord F-150 4WD 2000, SX8000 Shock by Tuff Country®, 1 per Pack, 2 per Vehicle. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram 2"...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$39.26from $31.41 - $36.37# 55386422
- Hotchkis® Front Lowering Coil SpringsFord F-150 Lightning 2000, Front Lowering Coil Springs with 2" Front Body Drop by Hotchkis®. Spring rate: 825 lb/in. Includes: Special Polyurethane Bump Stops. This is a coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower...Includes bump stopsStiffer-than-OEM spring rate reduces body roll, nose dive, and rear squat for improved handling
- Hellwig® Pro Series Helper SpringsFord F-150 2000, Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2500 lbs. carrying capacity. Hammer Tone Powder Coat Finish. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs. Pro Series adds polyurethane cushioning blocks (sold...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsPro Series creates the quietest ride by adding polyurethane cushioning blocks to eliminate rubbing noise between leaf ends
$214.89from $171.91 - $207.82# 15603573
- Hellwig® Load Pro Series Helper SpringsFord F-150 2000, Load Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers heavy-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs while restoring comfort and stability to the rear...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsRestore proper ride height, comfort and stability to the rear of your full-size truck or van
$120.93from $96.74 - $133.61# 45064649
- Hellwig® EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper SpringsFord F-150 2000, EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2000 lbs. carrying capacity. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs that adds 2,000 pounds of load support to restore comfort and stability at the...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsAdds up to 2,000 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to the rear of your vehicle
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsFord F-150 2000, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9819191
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsFord F-150 2000, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemFord F-150 2000, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed air for faster inflation of springs that raise ride height....2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
$643.75from $515.00 - $629.99# 9805266
- Air Lift® SlamAIR™ Rear KitFord F-150 RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2"-4" Lowered Trucks 2000, SlamAIR™ Rear Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two rear adjustable secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered from 2 to 4...Set of two adjustable secondary air support springsRestores up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity to vehicles that have lost suspension travel due to being lowered 2 to 4 inches
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemFord F-150 2000, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9803411
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemFord F-150 2000, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9807803
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitFord F-150 2000, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Rear.
$377.15from $301.72 - $316.81# 13327772
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitFord F-150 2000, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitFord F-150 2000, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13327754
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsFord F-150 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2000, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
$215.00from $172.00 - $424.00# 55522511
- Hotchkis® Sport Suspension SystemFord F-150 2000, Sport Suspension System by Hotchkis®. Stiffness Increase: 140% Front. Diameter: 1.5" Tubular Front and 1" Tubular Rear. Powder Coated. Includes: Greasable Polyurethane Bushings, Stainless U-Bolts, End Links,...Anti-sway bars effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shiftsImproves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip
$670.09from $536.07 - $551.77# 54580016
- Hellwig® Sway BarFord F-150 2000, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$177.93from $142.34 - $227.23# 45064661
- Lakewood® Traction Bars for Leaf SpringsFord F-150 RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 2000, Traction Bars for Leaf Springs by Lakewood®. 1 Pair. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Warrior® Torque ArmFord F-150 2000, Torque Arm by Warrior®. Torque Barz.
- Belltech® Lowering Torsion Key KitFord F-150 Regular Cab 4WD 2000, Lowering Torsion Key Kit with 1"-3" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a front lowering kit for vehicles with front torsion bars that gives your truck aggressive handling and stance while...Includes two torsion bar keys to reposition torsion barsKeys can be adjusted to multiple positions to lower front ride height
- Skyjacker® Softride Lift KitFord F-150 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2000, Softride Lift KitRear by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$121.15from $96.92 - $315.24# 17216869
- Belltech® Rear Lowering Leaf Spring KitFord F-150 Base / Lariat / XL / XLT Regular Cab RWD 2000, Rear Lowering Leaf Spring Kit with 3" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. This is one replacement leaf spring curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspension....One replacement leaf spring curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspensionReplace worn and/or deteriorated factory leaf springs
- Skyjacker® BushingsFord F-150 2000, Bushings by Skyjacker®. Offers replacement polyurethane bushings for all components of your suspension that give you the benefits of OEM rubber construction without the disadvantagesEliminates harsh ride and thunking noise from suspension componentsProudly manufactured in the United States
$63.69from $50.95 - $53.57# 16956451
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetFord F-150 2000, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, front and rear track bars, and front sway bars. Hardware such as...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, front & rear track bars, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions
- Energy Suspension® Body Cab Mount SetFord F-150 2000, Body Cab Mount Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that have become degraded between the cab body and frame of your vehicle with the polyurethane Body Cab Mount Set....Kit features replacement polyurethane pieces for all original rubber mounts and bushings between your vehicle’s cab body and frameHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$128.64from $102.91 - $108.97# 11092683
Guides & Articles
If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- Warn® Medium-Duty Winch Accessory Kitfrom $85.09 - $329.78# 12510891
2000 Ford F-150 Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.2 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2001 Ford F-150 | Posted by Jeff | (Castle Rock, CO)
Easy to install. In my opinion, I would go with a different brand. After installation these shocks I discovered that squeak over ever bump. Very annoying and will be replacing soon. Nitro, Skyjacker, something other.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2000 Ford F-150 Models
- 2000 Ford F-150 Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2000 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition Performance Suspension Parts
- 2000 Ford F-150 Lariat Performance Suspension Parts
- 2000 Ford F-150 Lightning Performance Suspension Parts
- 2000 Ford F-150 XL Performance Suspension Parts
- 2000 Ford F-150 XLT Performance Suspension Parts