Jeep Wrangler 1999, TrailMax™ II Seat by Bestop®. Replace your torn, tattered, sacked out and uncomfortable old stock seats with these superior replacements. All seats feature premium mildew resistant vinyl, with quality high-density foam to minimize fatigue, variable rate springs for comfort and support, all mounted on a sturdy and corrosion resistant Atlas frame.
- Provides maximum seating comfort, durability and safety
- More cost effective than rebuilding your stock seats
- Premium vinyl fabric is mildew resistant, maintains its shape in any temperature, and offered in factory original colors
- Premium quality, high-density closed cell foam minimizes fatigue and maintains the seat shape, ensuring comfort and great appearance for years to come
- Variable Rate of Resistance Springs for comfort on the road and support on the trail
- Atlas frame is welded for strength and electrostatically painted to resist corrosion
- Meets FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards)
- In addition to the standard features listed above, TrailMax II standard seats have built-in headrests, TrailMax II Classic seats are low back buckets
- In addition to the standard features listed above, each TrailMax II Sport seat reclines, has a built-in headrest, elastic mesh map pocket, and is available with complementary vinyl and cloth fabric combinations
- The Sport seat rotary recliner dial mounts to either side of the seat allowing use in either driver or passenger side
- In addition to the standard features listed above, each TrailMax II Pro seat reclines, has an adjustable headrest, performance bolsters and lumbar support, elastic mesh map pocket, and is available with complementary vinyl and cloth fabric combinations
- The recliner lever on the Pro seat has 20 reclining position adjustments
- The Pro seat's adjustable headrest adjusts up and down, and pivots forward and back for utmost comfort
- The enhanced performance bolsters and sculpted lumbar support on the Pro seat provides seating comfort as well as stability
- TrailMax rear seats are available in fixed and Fold & Tumble versions
- Fold & tumble seat folds forward for maximum cargo room, has dual headrests, and is available with vinyl and fabric center panel upholstery
- Replacement seat riser and seat slider mechanisms are available that fit factory and TrailMax seats
- All seats come with installation instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
If the seats in your Jeep are more duct tape than vinyl, if the seat foam is so far gone it feels like your sitting right on the springs, or if you have to use a piece of wood to get the seat in the right position, because the riser or slider quit long ago, then maybe it's time for new seats. Sure, you could get your seats recovered, maybe even with new seat foam, but you'd still have sacked springs and a worn seat frame. A TrailMax II replacement seat from Bestop is the smart and most economical way to go. With a TrailMax seat you get maximum comfort, durability, and safety. In fact, all Bestop TrailMax seats meet all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
All TrailMax seats start with a sturdy welded steel Atlas frame that's been electrostatically painted to resist corrosion. Variable Rate of Resistance (V-ROR)™ springs are used for comfort on the road and to provide the support you need on the trail. These springs respond to increasing pressure with increased support. Premium quality high-density closed cell foam minimizes fatigue and maintains the seat shape, ensuring comfort and appearance for years to come. And for unsurpassed appearance and durability, everything is wrapped in mildew resistant premium vinyl fabric that will maintain its shape in any temperature. TrailMax II Standard seats include all these features along with built-in headrests, or in Classic low back.
Upgrade to a TrailMax II Sport seat and you get all the features of the Standard seat along with a reclining mechanism, elastic mesh map pocket, and the availability of complementary vinyl and cloth fabric combinations. The rotary recliner dial on the Sport seat mounts to either side of the seat so it can be used on either the driver or passenger side, and the elastic mesh pocket is handy for stashing a flashlight, sunglasses, etc.
The TrailMax II Pro seats are Bestop's top of the line. They include all the Standard seat features but upgrade you to a lever actuated reclining mechanism, adjustable headrest, performance bolsters and lumbar support, elastic mesh map pocket, and the availability of complementary vinyl and cloth fabric combinations. The recliner lever allows for quick and easy reclining with 20 position adjustments. The headrest adjusts up and down, and pivots forward and back, for the utmost comfort. The enhanced performance bolsters and sculpted lumbar support provide excellent comfort but also help keep you in position and in control when the going gets rough out on the trail.
TrailMax rear seats come in classic fixed rear bench and Fold & Tumble styles. Both have the same sturdy Atlas frame, V-ROR springs, premium quality high-density closed cell foam, and mildew resistant premium vinyl fabric as TrailMax front seats, but the Fold& Tumble version folds and tumbles forward to create maximum storage room, comes with headrests, and is available with vinyl and fabric center panel upholstery.
Available in your choice of factory colors, TrailMax seats come with installation instructions and they're backed by a limited 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.153.09 332.89
Brand: Bestop Part Numbers:
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.