1998 Chevy Monte Carlo Spoilers
1 - 9 of 9 results
- Remin® Custom Style Rear Spoiler with LightChevy Monte Carlo 1998, Custom Style Rear Spoiler with Light by Remin®. Give the back of your car a more dynamic look with this Custom Rear Spoiler. Its distinctive shape will set your car apart from similar models and at the same...$107.46 - $157.06
- JKS® Flush Mount Custom Style Rear SpoilerChevy Monte Carlo 1998, Flush Mount Custom Style Rear Spoiler by JKS®. Give your car a custom performance look that will separate it from ordinary models. The tasteful design of this spoiler will enhance your car's silhouette and...Unique custom styleImproves aerodynamics$122.31 - $262.85
- RKSport® Fiberglass Rear SpoilerChevy Monte Carlo 1998, Fiberglass Rear Spoiler by RKSport®. Come unpainted. This low-profile Spoiler adds a subtle race car look to the back of the car. The unique design accentuates the fluid lines of the car while giving it a...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$290.91
- RI® Factory Style Rear SpoilerChevy Monte Carlo 1998, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the finest...Factory designMade from high quality materials$147.26
- Seibon® GT-Style Carbon Fiber SpoilerUniversal GT-Style Wing Carbon Fiber Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$612.00 - $901.00
- Duraflex® Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $179.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Extreme Dimensions® NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Extreme Dimensions®. 3 Pieces. Dimensions are: 57" tip to tip, 8" height. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its appearance will draw everyone's attention and it will add...$239.00
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
1998 Chevy Monte Carlo Spoilers Reviews
Average rating: 4.3 - 1 reviews
4.3 of 5
OEM Factory Style - Non-Lit Rear Wing
2003 Chevy Monte Carlo / Posted by Joe (Fostoria, OH) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes2 people found this review helpful.
- Related 1998 Chevy Monte Carlo Pages
- 1998 Chevy Monte Carlo Models
- 1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS Spoilers
- 1998 Chevy Monte Carlo Z34 Spoilers