1997 Honda Accord Starters
- Quality-Built® - StarterHonda Accord 1997, Starter by Quality-Built®. 1.6 kW, 12V, Permanent Magnet Offset Gear Reduction, 9-Tooth Pinion Gear, Flange Mounting, 8 lbs. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are...Our price: $79.69 - $170.82$79.6920% OFF
- Bosch® - StarterHonda Accord 1997, Starter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters...Our price: $85.70 - $128.55$85.7020% OFF
- Denso® - Remanufactured Starter MotorHonda Accord 2.2L 1997, Remanufactured Starter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a...Our price: $125.98 - $140.56$125.9820% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - Distributor CoverUniversal Distributor Cover by Taylor Cable®. Keep excess heat from the headers from baking your starter motor with Starter Heat Shield. 180° headers are the worst, overheating your starter and preventing your car from cranking until it cools...Our price: $34.55 - $56.26$34.5520% OFF
- World Source One® - New StarterHonda Accord 5 Speeds 2.2L 1997, New Starter by World Source One®. Note: Remanufactured. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair,...Our price: $129.36$129.3620% OFF
Posted by Winston M.
"I bought this to replace the starter motor on my Honda Civic 2001. Works like a clock. Excellent quality! No issues! Extremely quick shipping and low pricing. If I need something for my car, CARiD will be the first website I'll visit. Nice work. Thanks for such a good service, guys!"