The grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that...
1997 GMC Safari Custom Grilles
1 - 7 of 701 of 01
- Street Scene® Main Speed GrilleGMC Safari 1997, Main Speed Grille by Street Scene®. Go with the hottest product by Street Scene and make your vehicle the talk of the town! The grille is made of high-grade material to provide years of service even under the...Adds racer-inspired flash to your vehicleDurable construction$123.32 - $126.72
- APG® Polished Horizontal Billet GrilleGMC Safari 1997, Polished Horizontal Aluminum Billet Main Grille by APG®. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of aluminum for high durability. The Billet Grille is...Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicleDesigned application-specific to fit your vehicle perfectly$72.78 - $109.15
- Paramount® Restyling™ 1-Pc Polished Horizontal Billet Main GrilleGMC Safari 1997, Restyling™ Polished Aluminum Horizontal Billet Main Grille by Paramount Automotive®, 1-Piece. Paramount offers this timeless billet aluminum grille to replace your boring factory grille. Take your vehicle...$40.50
- Carriage Works® Billet GrilleGMC Safari 1997, Billet Grille by Carriage Works®. The ultimate combination of Engineering, Quality, and “Ease of Installation” makes Carriage Works the consummate choice for a style upgrade to any vehicle. A Carriage Works...Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$197.73 - $205.97
- Replace® GrilleGMC Safari 1997, Grille by Replace®. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$107.93 - $141.48
- Replace® Grille, Opening FillerGMC Safari With Composite Headlights 1997, Grille, Opening Filler by Replace®. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$17.38
- Sherman® GrilleGMC Safari With Composite Headlights 1997, Grille by Sherman®, Chrome / Dark Argent. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #19131430. Partslink #GM1200400. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$129.21
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlWhat is the Best Finish for a Grille?
Say that you want a black grille. What is right for you? The advice is to go for grille surfaces in durable materials and to stay away from finishes that are overly sensitive to chemicals that are common in the automotive world. ABS plastic, chrome and stainless steel – polished or chromed, are always safe bets. If you choose a painted grille, make sure that the...
If you’re shopping for a different grille for your car or truck, you’ve probably come across terms like “replacement”, “insert”, and “overlay”, and wondered what they mean. As the name implies, an overlay grille installs over your existing grille. The insert grille replaces the main part of your existing grille, it “inserts” into the grille...
Popular Popular Products
- 1997 GMC Safari Models
- 1997 GMC Safari Base Custom Grilles
- 1997 GMC Safari SL Custom Grilles
- 1997 GMC Safari SLE Custom Grilles
- 1997 GMC Safari SLT Custom Grilles
- 1997 GMC Safari SLX Custom Grilles