1994 Ford Escort Bumpers
- Replace® - Front Bumper CoverFord Escort Base / LX / LX Sport 1994, Front Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure...Our price: $162.55$162.5520% OFF
- Replace® - Rear Bumper CoverFord Escort Hatchback 1994, Rear Bumper Cover by Replace®. Without Park Assist Sensor Holes. This a brand new OE part that replaces factory part # F2CZ17906A. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may...Our price: $131.99$131.9920% OFF
- Replace® - Rear Driver Side Bumper Impact StripFord Escort Sedan 1994, Rear Driver Side Bumper Impact Strip by Replace®. Black. This a brand new OE part that replaces factory part # F2CZ17C830A. Bumper impact strips are installed horizontally along the length of the bumper and intended to...Our price: $26.45$26.4520% OFF
- Replace® - Front Bumper BracketFord Escort 1994, Front Bumper Bracket by Replace®. The bumper brackets support the bumper parts and locate them properly in relation to the body. If damaged in a collision, the brackets will be distorted and no longer able to support and...Our price: $6.04 - $6.18$6.0420% OFF
- Replace® - Front Bumper ValanceFord Escort 1994, Front Bumper Valance by Replace®. This a brand new OE part that replaces factory part # F1CZ17626A. A bumper valance, also known as an air dam or front spoiler, is a panel located below the bumper, usually installed for...Our price: $18.54$18.5420% OFF
Posted by Jesus F.
"Super fast shipping and very good quality and appearance."
Posted by Mary W.
"It just popped right in with no issues."
Posted by Linda F.
"I can not express how happy I am with this replacement. We have been without a bumper cover for almost 2 years. That's ridiculous, I know, but money was a huge factor. To get it from a dealer was at least $700, and there were none to be found in any of the nearby junk yards. At last, CARiD had it for an amazing price even with shipping. It's jet black, but we have so much black details on our van that it makes it look like this is how it should be. I'm sure having your vehicle on a lift while replacing makes it a lot easier, but all in all, it went rather well for the hubby! "
Posted by Jack O.
"I was so, so happy to find such a huge amount of parts for my old gen1 Mustang! There are like looots of parts in here. Ordered seals and gaskets for $100 and some body parts for $800. Now, I have app half of the car sent to me!"