1993 Ford Ranger MAF Sensors
- Dorman® - Mass Air Flow SensorFord Ranger 1993, Mass Air Flow Sensor by Dorman®. Save time, money, and labor by replacing only the MAF sensor instead of the entire mass air flow assembly. Constructed with the latest design improvements and to precisely match OE form, fit, and...Our price: $74.39 - $78.68$74.3920% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Remanufactured Mass Air Flow SensorFord Ranger 4.0L 1993, Remanufactured Mass Air Flow Sensor by Motorcraft®. If you're looking for the most suitable replacement for a defective mass air flow sensor, Motorcraft is the way to go. It is the only MAF sensor recommended by Ford Motor...Our price: $82.55$82.5520% OFF
- Delphi® - Mass Air Flow SensorFord Ranger 1993, Mass Air Flow Sensor by Delphi®. Delphi MAF sensors provide the engine control module (ECM) with continuous information regarding how much — and how fast — air is entering the engine. This ensures optimal engine performance,...Our price: $95.89 - $104.83$95.8920% OFF
- Hitachi® - New Air Mass SensorFord Ranger 4.0L 1993, New Air Mass Sensor by Hitachi®. This product by Hitachi is designed using the latest electronic-sensing and control technology to provide precise measurement of the air volume for optimum control of the air/fuel ratio,...Our price: $157.66 - $227.24$157.6620% OFF
- Fuel Injection Corp.® - Remanufactured Air Mass MeterFord Ranger 1993, Remanufactured Air Mass Meter by Fuel Injection Corp.®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but...Our price: $204.39 - $223.23$204.3920% OFF
- Weapon-R® - Mass Air Flow AdapterFord 1997-2004, Mass Air Flow Adapter by Weapon-R®, 4" Inlet. This universal adapter will let you attach that air cleaner of your choice to the inlet of your airflow sensor. Made from rugged plastic, it bolts to flat inlet of the sensor, and has...Our price: $13.00$13.0020% OFF
Posted by Eldred T.
Posted by Javier H.
"Ordered part for my Toyota Camry after my hose cracked during a PCV valve replacement. To my surprise, the part came w/a Toyota part number and packaging but for about 20% less. Very happy w/ the product, highly recommend CARiD for your OEM needs. "
Posted by Dwane W.
"I ordered this Mopar air filter from CARiD and received in 3 days. I noticed an increase of throttle response and at least a 2-3 mile per gallon increase on my first tank refill. CARiD is a great company to trust on your vehicle accessories orders. Will definitely recommend to my friends."
Posted by Tyler R.