1991 Mazda Miata Ignition Parts
- Denso® - Spark PlugMazda Miata 1991, Spark Plug by Denso®, 1 Piece. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $2.62 - $15.15$2.6220% OFF
- NGK® - Spark PlugMazda Miata 1991, Spark Plug by NGK®, 1 Piece. With a solid copper core, triple-gasket sealing, corrosion resistant plating, cold-rolled threads, and corrugated ribs, these products provide a powerful spark for reliable performance, while...Our price: $2.86 - $15.65$2.8620% OFF
- Champion® - Spark Plug SetMazda Miata 1991, Spark Plug Set by Champion®, Gap: 0.044. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OE standards and specifications, these spark plugs by Champion ensure fast engine start-up and smooth acceleration. The products are made of...Our price: $14.61 - $31.86$14.6120% OFF
- Autolite® - Spark Plug SetMazda Miata 1991, Spark Plug Set by Autolite®, 4 Piece Set, Gap: 0.044. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The products are made of...Our price: $4.99 - $10.30$4.9920% OFF
- Denso® - Primary Ignition WireMazda Miata 1991, Primary Ignition Wire by Denso®. The 7 and 8mm ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering...Our price: $48.28$48.2820% OFF
- Bosch® - Spark Plug Wire SetMazda Miata 1991, Spark Plug Wire Set by Bosch®. Switch from your OE spark plug wire set to the high-quality Mag core wire set from Bosch. Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and...Our price: $24.44$24.4420% OFF
- Delphi® - OE Ignition CoilMazda Miata 1991, OE Ignition Coil by Delphi®, Coil without Module. 2 Separate Coils & Harness Mounted on a Bracket. 3 Female Pins Sealed Connector & 4 HV Tower. Includes: 1 Unit ( 2 coils, bracket & harness assmebled). Dual Coil...Our price: $134.70$134.7020% OFF
- Bosch® - Ignition CoilMazda Miata 1991, Ignition Coil by Bosch®. The ignition coil converts the low primary voltage from the battery to the high secondary voltage that goes to the spark plugs. Coils can fail completely, and they can also have degraded performance if...Our price: $108.26 - $114.04$108.2620% OFF
- Original Equipment® - Central Ignition CoilMazda Miata 1991, Central Ignition Coil by Original Equipment®. Melco. 1 Per Vehicle. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but...Our price: $247.82$247.8220% OFF
- Genuine® - Distributor O-RingMazda Miata 1991, Distributor O-Ring by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $9.62$9.6220% OFF
- Dorman® - Spark Plug Non-FoulersMazda Miata 1991, Spark Plug Non-Foulers by Dorman®, 2 Pieces. 14mm Gasket Seat. 3/4" Reach. The Spark Plug Non-Foulers prevent spark plug damage, repairing spark plug fouling in engines running too rich or oil issues to improve engine...Our price: $5.40$5.4020% OFF
Posted by Milton David S.
"I received my coils and was able to put them in. Only to find that one of the coils that was sent was not good. I have to admit that the service was great. I sent the information, and a replacement was sent to me. I will be doing more buying at this site. "
Posted by Collin M.
"This part is the right part for the 2003 MINI cooper I installed in. However, from first glance when installing using original hardware to install it, you immediately find that the mounting bolts from the OEM part do not fit. After a bit of a search I was able to find the right bolts and get it on. "
Posted by Juan O.
"I'm very impressed with the service, quality and price received. Months ago my car had a problem and a mechanic told me he changed the ignition coil, you don't want to know a much, he charged me for the part. A few week ago has same problem and I found my part in CARiD. This price is around 70% less that my mechanic charged me for the piece (also he installed used part). I found all I expected in CARiD."
Posted by John B.
"Bought this sensor for my 2009 Charger. Free shipping, fast delivery. Installation was pretty easy! Great product for low money. Thank you CariD for a great service. Will order in the future."
Posted by Dr A V I.
"Product quality is no doubt good, but what's more important is CARiD team's efforts to develop faith in customer. I don't know CARiDs office or office bearers but ordered online blindly (Bombay, India). It's my luck my faith was maintained by CARiD."