1990 GMC Safari Chrome Accessories
- RI® - SS Full Length Fender TrimGMC Safari 1990, Bright Stainless Steel Full Length Fender Trim by RI®, 2". Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The bright finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll protect...Our price: $79.31$79.3120% OFF
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Fender TrimGMC Safari 1990, Polished Stainless Steel Fender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirrorlike finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll...Our price: $79.31$79.3120% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.39$13.3920% OFF
- SAA® - Gas Cap Cover TrimGMC Safari 1990, Gas Cap Cover Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle trim styling with nifty SS gas cap covers that look like chrome. Laser cut for precise fit. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $22.74$22.7420% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior...Our price: $73.14 - $85.85$73.1420% OFF
Posted by Gilles L.
"I used automotive masking tape to align. It took about half an hour to finish the easy installation. Excellent results. The GMC has good looks. One problem... The narrow chrome strips on the rear doors of the truck that I have installed are starting to come off at both upper and lower ends. Is there a cure? I am sure I had them properly installed and in proper warm temperature. I noticed the condition while washing the vehicle. The wide posts chromes are holding very well."
Posted by Donald O.
"This a high quality product - nothing flimsy about it and with a beautiful chrome finish. Installation was easy. I dry fit the pieces first to get confidence in the alignment after I removed the backing material. Hint: Instead of trying to remove the backing with a finger nail, use a blade from a shop knife to separate about an inch of the red backing from the adhesive. The rest of the red backing peels off easily. My next purchase will be the SES stainless steel chrome body side molding for my 2012 GMC Terrain."
Posted by Kim S.
"I bought the chrome window pillars for my 2011 GMC Acadia Denali. They are the BOMB! They look GREAT!"
Posted by Aimee Agnes O.
"Pretty nice, clean and perfect fit. Fast Delivery. "
Posted by Asbell & Associates A.
"Really adds another dimension to the car not even the higher priced Terrains have. Puts the sparkle on the exterior and adds value. Allan North Carolina"